Who is reasonable to do Saiga 12 conversion?

I am a Saiga newbie and just ordered mine. I eventually want to go the short barreled shotgun route but would not mind getting a folding (side) stock and moving the grip, etc. now. Who can anyone with personal experience recommend to make these changes for me at a fair price?

Some may recommend I consider doing the conversion myself, but if you do, please recommend where to find the best info for that work. I am reasonably handy with drill, dremel, etc. but do not have alot of time due to wife being chronically ill.

Thanks in advance for the info for this newbie.

eseaton

Im interested in this too. Im picking up my s-12 in a few days and I really like what TROMIX does to the guns. Looks like a quality conversion and with 700+ orders stacked up well, they must be doing something right. Id be willing to wait till 2011 but hell thats only when we can get on the NEXT list...they might be putting me in the ground before I get my gun back. LOL

does anyone have opinions on or experience with E-TAC or rifle dynamics? or any other places?

Or is there any other option for a good quality conversion I wont have problems with, or get raped on the price? I dont mind paying for an experienced guy doing a high end job on my gun but I dont want to pay some hack an obscene amount of money just because demand is there when he doesnt have any more experience than "I" do doing this stuff in his garage. Ya know? If Im going to Fk it up, "I" might as well do it myself.

Id like to do all that Tromix does in their conversion plus HK sights and either a telescoping stock or folding stock for starters.

I also have a .223 on layaway and will prob be picking up a .308 If I can find one.

thanks

Jeff

Any of our Forum Business Members that do conversions are more than qualified. Question is-how long do you want to wait? Do you want any particular options that may not be availabe from all of them? Are they willing to use customer supplied parts if there's something special that you want? My advice would be to set up your list and contact them to see what can be done.

Edited by 6500rpm
Jump on the list and get Tromix to do it. No one does it better.

From the posts in the tromix forum, getting on the list was closed 0ct 24th. They are at 700+ and arent opening it up till 2011

is that not the case?

thanks for the replies guys.

Edited by why2kmax