SAIGA-12 19" WHERE R U??????

Sorry if that is not proper abbreviation from eaa saiga website..IC-Interchangable Choke.

The 19" with choke...not without.....

website? from above in this thread.

www.baileysgunshop.com

David Bailey. Nice guy on phone.

In Stock# was 12 before I purchased. Site updated today to 11....and counting.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, you did pay too much.

They are $269 shipped from cdnn, people have told you that 100 times already. I don't know why you don't listen to any of them. And yes I know they are the 22" version. Again, I even told you it's $20-$30 to cut and crown the barrel to 19". So you still under $300 shipped with a 19" barrel.

Yea, you did pay too much.

They are $269 shipped from cdnn, people have told you that 100 times already.  I don't know why you don't listen to any of them.  And yes I know they are the 22" version.  Again, I even told you it's $20-$30 to cut and crown the barrel to 19".  So you still under $300 shipped with a 19" barrel.

And i told you swiftvision....269.00 buys you a 22" from CDNN as you felt to over state..

I wanted a 19" "stock" with threaded...but thanks for offering your comments here unasked for....

feel free to never answer any of my threads as i find you as unpleasent as you probably find me.....

i do NOT want to cut it. i didn't ask that here. i have asked different questions in different threads to attain different answers. I am not cool on cutting it now, as i don't want to dick with the gas system.

EDIT{BAILEYS IS DOWN TO 8 TODAY} I guess others wanted 19" stock too....hmm i'm not alone.

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

Dude, YOU DON"T READ AND DON'T listen.

REREAD what I typed. You can have a gun smith do ALL of that modifing for less then $400, and you can actualy get what you want. There is no difference between a non cut and a cut barrel...NONE....they cut them at the factory JUST THE SAME.

And further more you came to this site ASKING for help. People LIKE MYSELF have tried to HELP YOU. You continue to FLOOD this site with the same questions and the same posts OVER AND OVER. If this was www.ar15.com you would be banned already. You don't listen to anyone, you don't return anyones PM's, and you have NOTHING to offer this site. You take and take but never submit something helpful and you don't give thanks when people try to help you out.

And for the record I will post in ANY thread I want to...I'd try to post in other then your threads but unforunatly every thread here is from you.

Edited by swiftvision

actually, my 19" IC gun if you look down the barrel, you can see a slight bending of light starting about 4 or 5 inches from the muzzle, and recovered fired slugs do show slight comrpession on the slug rifling, so Im sure the muzzle does not measure the same as 6" from the chamber...IC is some, but not much.

improved cylinder is the next thing past straight cylinder, or no choke. IC is good for spinning a rifled slug out of a smoothebore, while leaving a large pattern for close range shot loads as well. I prefer IC for most everything I use a shotgun for. I dont hunt waterfoul or turkey (yet), so I dont use full or extra full chokes on any shotgun I own.

I put my s12 muzzle to muzzle with a moss 500 barrel that was actually marked imporved cylinder, and the saiga muzzle was just a hair smaller than the moss IC. I compared the saiga to a set of expensive italian trap chokes my brother has (i personally cant see spending hundreds of dollars on a set of trap chokes), and the closest thing to it is the IC, even though it doesnt fit the dimension EXACTLY. It is very close though.

dunno. I sent a brit here a set of them though, (EAA wasnt chancing mailing into the UK because it is a barrel part, and cannot be mailed to any englishman unless they own a gun that actually takes them legally, which this guy did) and I THINK they were thread protector (or no choke), modified and full.

dunno. I sent a brit here a set of them though, (EAA wasnt chancing mailing into the UK because it is a barrel part, and cannot be mailed to any englishman unless they own a gun that actually takes them legally, which this guy did) and I THINK they were thread protector (or no choke), modified and full.

BVAMP?

Do you know where Ican get that set??

full,modified,thread protector

I would pay good for it.

Dude, YOU DON"T READ AND DON'T listen.

REREAD what I typed. You can have a gun smith do ALL of that modifing for less then $400, and you can actualy get what you want. There is no difference between a non cut and a cut barrel...NONE....they cut them at the factory JUST THE SAME.

And further more you came to this site ASKING for help. People LIKE MYSELF have tried to HELP YOU. You continue to FLOOD this site with the same questions and the same posts OVER AND OVER. If this was www.ar15.com you would be banned already. You don't listen to anyone, you don't return anyones PM's, and you have NOTHING to offer this site. You take and take but never submit something helpful and you don't give thanks when people try to help you out.

And for the record I will post in ANY thread I want to...I'd try to post in other then your threads but unforunatly every thread here is from you.

Peace Brother. Sorry you feel I gaffed you off. I just decided on a shotgun, then my questions changed. I was not trying to blow of your answers. And I noticed I was responding at same time as your replies often. and it was somewhat out of context, and un-read. Are you here to be a saiga-guy, or just bust my balls? I know that is fun for you too. But I really ain't here to argue. Sorry if I have offended any of you.

Nuff Said.

(erased mean retort)

Well Sir.

I do have one now....on the way...paid in full. S-12 19" with ic choke.

Was that a good choice?

Did I pay too much @ 384.00 shipped?

oh sorry i asked 2 more q's......j/k

I checked out your new shotgun at the gun shop the other day. I've got him trying to get another for me. I hope I haven't waited to late. By the way, you wont believe how many people I have herd talking about seing that gun. The folks around here have never seen one. One Guy told me that there was a russian shot gun at the gun shop. He said it had a short tube on top for firing slugs :lolol:

Yep. David, and those guys were really cool to me. I could give a flying fig who thinks I paid too much at 383.99 shipped...i'm so happy for whomever got theirs at 280.00 back in the olden days.....but it is now....jan of 05....

You find me a " NEW" 19" IC choked s-12 ready to ship to me that isn't used, and isn't from someone here. And I'm buying it....And this has been the easiest gun deal i have ever done. My shop here sent them the FFL paperwork. It should be here any day.

come to pappa...

No I didn't see the date. I am pretty sure it had the bolt hold open on it. Both of my saiga rifles I got from him have 2004 dates. I looked it over but can't remember the date on it. I had been avoiding his shop, because I really don't need to blow more money on another gun. Knowing your's would probbably be there to look at I just couldn't resist.

JUT GOT IT!!!!

N00BIE GOT HIS GUN!!!!!!!

uh...wait...he sent me the wrong shotgun.....lol....no shit..seriously.

OOPS. I ordered model#170255

I got the less-expensive one. 19" without adj sight...which I now know is the better of the 2. I want rusmilitary sights anyway.

But there is the matter of the missing gear that was supposed to come with it. :eek: i.e. cleaning gear & sling. And the 40.00 extra dollars I payed for this model(170250)

I'll call tommorrow and hopefully they will set it right.

(where do I get the standard russian cleaning gear for this?)

dodge: I noticed you said "NEW" in an above post. Myself being a collector/acquirer for myself and others I know, plus I make a little extra on the side here and there finding deals and reselling them legally, there is only ONE definition of new. there is no such thing as "NEW" in a firearm that is missing ANY papers that come from the factory with it, nor is it "new" when you dry fire it, clean the original packing grease, unwrap it, or even god forbid fire a round down it. it is no longer "new", but is now 100% mint. there is a difference. if you take a 10,000$ firearm that is new in box, which is the only new there is with the above criteria met as well, and do ANYTHING to it other than look at it in its box, it just lost about 10-25% of its value. further, if you fire it, it is no longer like new, but now is used 99-100%. If you leave a fingerprint in the blueing or browning of the old guns, you not only bought it, but just lost another 10-20% off its value right there. I know collectors that would literally have you put thier 250 year old flintlock with gold and silver engravings on it down, then pick you up and throw you out the front door if you picked it up without special gloves on.

I am sure they didnt tell you the grading system or how it works in the military.

I am sure they didnt tell you the grading system or how it works in the military.

:lolol::lolol::lolol: hahahahahahaha

hey turbo, the price wasn't all that outta line nowadays and is actually cheaper than a lotta places. besides, ya got your piece in hand so be happy about that, doesn't pay to look back unless you think someone's coming up on your six. :P

i just skimmed a buncha these posts so i don't know if someone else answered it, but johnny mac's flash suppressor was made to fit the s12 and most of the other ones out there should fit as well. the ones i've seen all have set screws.

my only beef is that most of them are larger than the outer diameter (od) of the s12 barrel which makes using a bayonet impractical...

and guys, i don't think turbo has asked any question here that would make folks think he was atf. he hasn't asked if anyone will chop his bbl down to <18", if you can install f/a ak parts, if anyone has armor piercing, low-yield, depleted uranium buckshot for sale. like someone said earlier, he's got a SHITLOAD of enthusiasm and an equal number of questions to go with it! :D :D :D

personally, i find it refreshing to have new blood here! :super:

Edited by hardcorps1775

You are right. No the military didn't teach me that.

But they did tell me about the weakness in people who talk shit through anonymity over miles away.

Its a 300.00 dollar saiga. nuff said.

Anyways. I'm hoping he at least will honor the price difference. And give me the rest. David is a great guy.

And there is no cleaning kit with it. Don't know I would get one of those.

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

you know, i don't think anybody got cleaning kits except for the earliest buyers! i got nothing but the piece, 1 mag, the manual, and a russian proof letter in my box. on my second s12, i got a punch in addition to the above.

i think i'm gonna hunt around and try to put together an izhmash cleaning kit just for shits and giggles...:D

I went by Bailey's today to see if he had found me an S-12 yet. He said he was waiting for his supplier to call him back about your gun. I told him to get me one if they had it regardless of what kind of sights were on it. It would be nice if they do drop the price a little though.