I have seen one on a "tantal" style AK... worked surprisingly easily... I bet you could buy a tantal style lever and mod the receiver to make it work... just dont want quite as much tension on the right side with the main lever as you would normally have though...

:smoke:

APEX has Tantal selector sets for $20 if you want to try and let us know how it works out :rolleyes:

From what I see from the pics, the left side switch looks like an ar-15 selector switch. I think the only way to get it on my shottie is to remove

the factory side rail. I'm not plannin' on usin' a scope, but that might change in the future.

Thanks guys for the help.

You can make your own,

31121ThanatosAK001.jpg

31121ThanatosAKSaftey.jpg

Or even use Galil Parts

galilsaf3.jpg

Now that's what I'm lookin' for! I just can't find any sites that sell the semi-auto galil parts.

Do you know where I can get them from? Thanks.

Maybe check these guys?

http://www.e-gunparts.com/model.asp?idDept=92

Good luck

HarvKY

Outstanding! Thanks for the link, HarvKY. There's no photos on the site and I see a few parts listed there. Do I order the selector lever & link assembly (which

is sold out ), or do I get the left selector lever by itself? I forgot to mention that I'll be sendin' out my saiga next week to Russell of C.G.A for one of his

conversions. Would the Ace internal block get in the way? I really do appreciate the help I'm gettin' from everyone. That's why I love this fuckin' forum! Thanks.