Five more up for sale.

I think they just keep adding more, so they can control how fast they sell 50 or 100 at a time. I dont think anyone would cancel at this point. there was some people that cancelled on the first run, but i think it wasnt very many and those people waited for almost a year or more. This wait has been way shorter in comparison and with the ban looming, you would have to be crazy to cancel.

CJG

.... you would have to be crazy to cancel.

After receiving today's email, I think I'm going to.

Remember all the hoopla about having to spend extra money in order to get the wraithmaker to function? How is this any different? Less cost, yes, but still an additional cost. But, my biggest concern by far, is having to alter the gas system. What happens if sometime you needed the extra oomph of the stock gas system to cycle the gun? If this is my go to shotty, I need to know that it is 100% reliable always.

.... you would have to be crazy to cancel.

After receiving today's email, I think I'm going to.

Remember all the hoopla about having to spend extra money in order to get the wraithmaker to function? How is this any different? Less cost, yes, but still an additional cost. But, my biggest concern by far, is having to alter the gas system. What happens if sometime you needed the extra oomph of the stock gas system to cycle the gun? If this is my go to shotty, I need to know that it is 100% reliable always.

No big deal- its only a matter of swiching out the gas plug which can be done in less than a minute-one minute later you can reinstall the factory gas plug and be back to stock original-besides your gun may not need the "new plug" at alll-depending on your weapon.

No big deal- its only a matter of swiching out the gas plug which can be done in less than a minute-one minute later you can reinstall the factory gas plug and be back to stock original-besides your gun may not need the "new plug" at alll-depending on your weapon.

I know exactly whats involved and how long it would take.

Lord help you if you ever need to transition from the drum to a stick mag in a hurry. That still does not address the issue of lowering the gas pressure from the designed pressure. What happens if you've got some crap in there, deformed shell, anything that is going to call for full pressure to cycle the action?

From what I've read there is a batch of Saigas out there with partially restricted gas ports that are having all sorts of cycling problems. It's obvious that lowering the pressure directly effects the reliability of the gun. They may work under ideal conditions but this is my go to shotty, not a safe queen.

IMO it is because the First Order customers supported MikeD with nothing more than an idea with their hard earned money and respect. Second Order cutomers are piggy backing on the original backers and thus afforded a little less. Same reason Second Order customers pay a few bucks more. It seems perfectly reasonable to me. Just another thought. 7.62x39 if you don't vet your weapon system prior to betting your life on it you are wrong; doesn't matter what system.

I guess my money isn't as hard earned since I wasn't able to get in on the first run. I like that you refer to second run customers as piggy-backing off first run customers. I'm guessing that if MD Arms hadn't factored in second, third, and fourth run customers there would have never been a first run. IMO

I think thats bull. First run people paid less and get the part free. I pay more and then on top of that I find out I might need to spend an additional $35 for it to run reliable. And mike makes fun of aa and there customer service.

Thats the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.

He might be the only game in town but it still don't make it right.

I think thats bull. First run people paid less and get the part free. I pay more and then on top of that I find out I might need to spend an additional $35 for it to run reliable. And mike makes fun of aa and there customer service.

The reason it makes it right is because I stated BEFORE I shipped, unlike AA. Maybe you guys should read this. There is a reason for all! http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=34008

If you find this unacceptable, I understand and please cancel your order before we ship your drums. If you do want to cancel your order, please send us an email with a subject title of " Cancel Order" to insure we receive the request. And please send it before we ship your order.

smiley-taunt004.gif

Edited by Wakko

The first run paid less, some anyway but was to get a new spring to fix a problem if you had one. Now the plug is the fix. The second run has the option to cancel or buy the plug for 35.00. That is if your gun even has a problem with the high brass. 35.00 for the gas plug is good to have even if you don't need it. sending the first run the plug is easier than a recall or the make a spring for some and plug for others. If you are in the second run I would buy the plug to be safe and as mike said you can cancel and get your money back, that is something the first run customers can't do because the drums have been shipped. lots of people make fun of AA's drum and customer service. I don't have anything against them or the drum but I know many here do and have had problems with them. I have not done much business with them to say myself but 35.00 more still a lot cheaper and you are getting something for the additional cost that helps with more than drum function.

How the hell is it every MD thread becomes some thing like this one.

I got 2 of Mike's first run drums and they are worth every penny. They work flawlessly with MOST types of ammo. The gas plug is only for clearing up a few problem types of high brass rounds, not all. If you want your drum to be ultra reliable then feed it the right type of ammo. If you don't want to buy a cool adjustable gas plug then cancel your order and make your own drum.

I know exactly whats involved and how long it would take.

Lord help you if you ever need to transition from the drum to a stick mag in a hurry. That still does not address the issue of lowering the gas pressure from the designed pressure. What happens if you've got some crap in there, deformed shell, anything that is going to call for full pressure to cycle the action?

From what I've read there is a batch of Saigas out there with partially restricted gas ports that are having all sorts of cycling problems. It's obvious that lowering the pressure directly effects the reliability of the gun. They may work under ideal conditions but this is my go to shotty, not a safe queen.

You must be in Israel or Gaza if your life depends on a quick transition. If you need more than 20-rds in a HD situation, I think you'll have more things to worry about than a quick change. Keep in mind that whatever weapon you use for self-defense will get confiscated for an indefinite period of time.
I guess my money isn't as hard earned since I wasn't able to get in on the first run. I like that you refer to second run customers as piggy-backing off first run customers. I'm guessing that if MD Arms hadn't factored in second, third, and fourth run customers there would have never been a first run. IMO

Nobody has a gun to either of your heads FORCING you to buy these. If you don't like the terms CANCEL your orders so someone else that isn't whining can have the opportunity to purchase the drums. Get yourselves a wraithfaker and have their reliability service performed on your shotguns and be done with it already. :devil:

Nobody has a gun to either of your heads FORCING you to buy these. If you don't like the terms CANCEL your orders so someone else that isn't whining can have the opportunity to purchase the drums. Get yourselves a wraithfaker and have their reliability service performed on your shotguns and be done with it already. :devil:

How far down the page was this post before you dug it up. Did you feal like you just had to add your 2 cents. Well thank you very much now worry about your own order.

How far down the page was this post before you dug it up. Did you feal like you just had to add your 2 cents. Well thank you very much now worry about your own order.

and so it begains...

(my 2 cents)

IIRC, it was the third or fourth post down under the stickied threads. I feel you could learn to spell feel correctly AND I already have my FIRST RUN order...you're welcome very much. :devil: