So, thinking I got a pretty good deal....

So, I've had a Saiga 7.62x39 for awhile now and love it. Got a new red dot for it recently and am going to sight it in tomorrow morning. But, as I was shopping around, I found a Saiga 12 (have always wanted one) for $590 shipped. I'm thinking it's a pretty good deal, it's the 19" threaded barrel, but I'll leave it to you guys, did I find a good one? I've already started communication with the buyer...

Is it new? That seems on the high end price for a new one. If it's not, do a search, there has been a couple of recent threads about found S12's for around $550. I bought one from DD's Ranch for $560 shipped about two months ago.

So, I've had a Saiga 7.62x39 for awhile now and love it. Got a new red dot for it recently and am going to sight it in tomorrow morning. But, as I was shopping around, I found a Saiga 12 (have always wanted one) for $590 shipped. I'm thinking it's a pretty good deal, it's the 19" threaded barrel, but I'll leave it to you guys, did I find a good one? I've already started communication with the buyer...

From what I'm seeing $590 shipped is a good price, $599 plus shipping seems to be the current price

I guess I was imagining things. I tried to find those posts that I was referring to and all I could find was one quoting $590. So it looks like that is the new good price for this month...lol.......sorry

I know where you found this for sale.

If I were you, I'd snatch it up quick. I doubt it will last long on that board, at that price.

The seller used to do group buys here a little while back, but I think he was kindly asked to either pay to become a Business Member, or quit the group buys. I see he's still posting here, so I'm not sure why he wouldn't put the ad up here. It would of sold in less than a day.

If I were you, I'd snatch it up quick. I doubt it will last long on that board, at that price.

The seller used to do group buys here a little while back, but I think he was kindly asked to either pay to become a Business Member, or quit the group buys. I see he's still posting here, so I'm not sure why he wouldn't put the ad up here. It would of sold in less than a day.

Alright, done and done. Will be sending the money order today!

Thanks for the info guys :smoke:

Did you snatch it up? It still appears to be up for sale.

Honestly, I'm surprised it lasted since 12/26, with no buyer.

Did you snatch it up? It still appears to be up for sale.

Honestly, I'm surprised it lasted since 12/26, with no buyer.

There is more than one for sale. :rolleyes:

Jake