It seems like every 2 mags or so (sometimes every mag) my gun jams. It looks like it doesn't eject the shell fast enough and the brass gets stuck in the slide then the slide shuts and really jams it good. It chambers the next round so I can't just rack it to get it out or I have to pull the mag then eject the round blah blah blah. It's really annoying for any fast follow up shots. :cryss: I have about 50-75 rounds thru it so will this go away? Or is there a way to fix this?

Honestly the gas settings don't seem to change anything. In fact I think it jams less on 1. I,ve been shooting the federal 7/8 ounce high brass(er steel) stuff from wally world for $14 bucks per 100. It jams the same with 3" shells.

Mine won't run that Federal at all either. I started using Winchester AA 2 3/4" and it hasn't skipped a beat. For whatever reason, the 20 is more ammo sensitive.

Good luck.

BOTH of my 20 gauges wouldnt take the federal light skeet loads... It might kick out the shell, but more often it would NOT... ( although it 95% of the time ALWAYS EJECTED THE LAST SHELL!!!)

I ran about 3 boxes thru both today... and have them BOTH on Number 2 gas port.

( FULLY OPEN!) I made sure by unscrewing the gas port selector, LOOKING at the angled cutaway... and putting it back in... cause I know with MY luck I would have the "backwards ported saigas".

So... common concensus is the federal is WUSSY SH!T couple that with the gun being brand new, and needs to be broken in...

They BOTH shot 3" slugs without a hiccup! no problems THERE! LOL

I bought some of the winchester hotter stuff... will try that out tomorrow, as long as its not raining/snowing too bad... dont need to put up targets, to get a gun to fire and cycle... LOL

Will keep posting as things update!

:smoke:

The high velocity winchester 7/8 ounce stuff I get at BassPro for $4 a box cycles beautifully in my 20. I had a couple of problems cycling some remington heavy dove, and my 3" mag would jam every other mag or so, but everything worked sweet otherwise.