Newly Converted S12

I don't mind the front end myself. I'm trying to decide about a folder or a colapsable stock right now. I prefer the look of the internal block, but can appreciate the external one for ease of installation and the ability (with a short stock) to clear an MD-20 drum.

The SAW grip with the DIY Tromix guard looks great IMO.

Corbin

There's a clue in that picture for you guys who've never put a BHO back in place.

I highly recommend the Tromix all-in-one trigger guard for your S-12 conversion. It is worth the price in the time saved and the reduction of the blue atmosphere in the work area.

There's a clue in that picture for you guys who've never put a BHO back in place.

I highly recommend the Tromix all-in-one trigger guard for your S-12 conversion. It is worth the price in the time saved and the reduction of the blue atmosphere in the work area.

Nice conversion. The STRING helps out alot.

Just converted my S12 with some help from Nailoth ... now i have 3 more to do just waiting on some ace internal receiver blocks from MMA,

Another converted Saiga 12 is born, light the cigars, time to celebrate...

Congrats SiCaRiO and Nalioth on nice work.

Im trying to make sense of what is front of the forearm and below the gas regulator. Is that a spacer of some kind?

Like you, I'm waiting on parts to come in, then I will be tugging on Nalioth's coat asking for help on a Saiga 12 conversion.

Let me know how the other three conversion projects go, looks like your building a nice collection.

Just converted my S12 with some help from Nailoth ... now i have 3 more to do just waiting on some ace internal receiver blocks from MMA,

Another converted Saiga 12 is born, light the cigars, time to celebrate...

Congrats SiCaRiO and Nalioth on nice work.

I didn't do nothin' but point out where to hit with the hammer and keep my fingers out of the way . . .