When it rains........

I finally got all my parts rounded up for a S-12 conversion except for my Ace folding stock parts. Like my mags, I ordered from more than one source. When I wound up with several mags at about the same time I figured I would just keep them because you can always use or trade with mags.

Now I have two sets of folding stock parts by Ace. I ordered the mid-length Skeleton folder, Universal stamped receiver adaptor and the folding mechanism. Oh well, I could buy another S-12 or maybe just sell one set. ACE really is slow on shipping aren't they?

eseaton

edit to remove e-mail address

Edited by eseaton

Then pay a few bucks to become a Contributor and sell them! The folders are highly desirable and you shouldn't have a hard time selling them in the appropriate forum once you become a contributor.

Posting your email might get a whole bunch of people pissed at you since it sounds like you might be fishing. It's also a good way for spammers to getcha since they have programs that search for emails on websites like this (I am not one of these guys, just giving a heads up)!

It would be great if people who gained tips and know-how from this site and it's wealth of knowledge if they would pony up a little scratch to help KEEP the site going.

If it weren't for this site, there wouldn't BE a WTB/WTS section..... :smoke:

It would be great if people who gained tips and know-how from this site and it's wealth of knowledge if they would pony up a little scratch to help KEEP the site going.

If it weren't for this site, there wouldn't BE a WTB/WTS section..... :smoke:

First of all, the extra parts are packaged up and going to the post office tomorrow for a refund. Secondly, the next time,(will not be long from now) I have some funds in my paypal account, I will make a contribution because I do enjoy this site and the info made available and the good majority of folks who frequent here (probably not the one with the wise-ass comment about being interested "IF" I was a contributor).

Of course, I could be wrong about him just like he is about me.

eseaton

• 3 weeks later...