Saiga-12 Sling choices.

No pics.... I just go with a BASIC sling setup on my rifles... something

I can toss over my shoulder when I am traipsing around thru the woods... while out hunting....

nothing special... walmart... $5.00- $10.00 and a basic set of quick detach sling rings....

Thats me...

:smoke:

I run a Spectergear CST sling on my S-12, just like I do on my AR-15s. I use the model designed for the AK-47, and fabricated a front side sling loop out of 550 cord.

saiga12_left.jpg

Edited to correct the model of sling; the CST is 1-1/4" wide, compared to the 1-1/2" wide SOP that I have on my ARs.

Edited by shooter2
I run a Spectergear SOP sling on my S-12, just like I do on my AR-15s. I use the model designed for the AK-47, and fabricated a front side sling loop out of 550 cord.

saiga12_left.jpg

Looking good. I decided after looking at this to purchase a CST from Specter. They have one (#220) just for an AK.

I really like the crossed fixed buttstock strap on these. And it comes with hook, and swivel for AK front attachment.

I though I was gonna have to modify a BlackHawk SwiftSling or something.

dodge:

You talking about the CST? If so, the Saiga hangs just like an AK rifle, only a bit longer. IOW, no problem. I ran my -12 in a 2-day shotgun class last year and loved it. Much lighter and handier than my 11-87P (which is now gone to make room for a second S-12).