Just ordered my MD Arms Drum

I placed my order back in late November. Just sent in the remainder of the payment too. With my order number being in the 4200 range, it'll probably still be a little bit, but I'm really looking forward to getting it. Everyone that I've talked to that has one says it's definitely worth the wait.

Corbin

Figured to get it while the getting is good. Been haunting the MD Arms website. Ordered the Drum and the improved gas plug. Only 499 drums left! :)

Are these actually in stock now ? No wait ? I got a small bonus coming up and planned to spend it on something else, but I think I need one of these :)

"in stock" He said it would take around 3-4 weeks to get the current pre orders out, so i think best case scenario, the ones that he is selling now, wont ship for at least a few weeks, mabe a little longer. Im just putting that out there, so hopefully people wont start bitching when they buy now and they dont show up next week. I ordered back in sep and i still dont have actual posetion of mine yet.

CJG

Oh. I thought that was my place in line. My bad. Either way though, I'll wait as long as it takes. I know Mike is doing all he can to get these out ASAP.

Corbin

Thats not your place in line, thats just the order number. So they have sent out 6600 boxes of stuff.

Actually, last I checked, the orders shipped so far were up to #2885 or maybe higher. So, folks like us in the 6000's will probably have to wait a week or two at most before our orders are filled. ;)

Edited by gkcf
Oh. I thought that was my place in line. My bad. Either way though, I'll wait as long as it takes. I know Mike is doing all he can to get these out ASAP.

Corbin

Thats not your place in line, thats just the order number. So they have sent out 6600 boxes of stuff.

Your order number is your place in line. But don't worry... The order numbers started in the upper 2xxx for the 2nd run. Also not every number is an order. If someone put something in their cart but didn't complete the order it still uses up an order number. The farther we get into the orders the bigger the gaps will be between actual order numbers. As an example only... it might go from EV-2909 and the next actual order number is say EV-2916... The reason these gaps will increase is as time went on from the start of taking second run orders is... more people where playing on my site adding items to their cart but not finalizing the order than their was at the start of the 2nd run preorders... Also when I added the gas plugs to my site it used a lot of order numbers that have since been combined to an earlier order number.