Cant shoot anymore because ammo is too hard to find

I went to the gun store and after getting ripped off for some horrible quality Chinese ammo i asked them how much i would get for it if traded it in, and they said they would probably give me like 450 for it. I only paid 350 for it at a gun show so i would come out ok. Thinking about trading it in on a pistol, ammo would be cheaper and the pistol i could actually justify as a home defense weapon. Anyone else contemplating selling theirs because of the ammo situation?

NO, do not sell! The ammo situation is temporary. We went through the same thing back in the Klinton years. It's just a repeat of the same. Give it a few months to stabilize.

In the meantime it's catch as catch can.

Try here: http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/ind...ammo-click-here

And you can also try here: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=492914

The Yugo is mildly corrosive, however, its brass cased and re loadable. Get it now. It's not bad ammo. It was manufactured to kill us Americans so it's real mil spec stuff.

The Brown/Silver Bear is excellent as well.

When availability is healthy get as much as you possibly can to stash away. That way you won't fall victim to the panic buying, but whatever you do don't panic and sell that Saiga. Also get as many high cap mags as you can now. They, too, will quadruple in price as the anti gun juggernaut continues its assault on whats left of the free world.

Edited by MacMan

The brass cased Yugo is only reloadable if you have the gear to reload Berdan primers (it is possible, just a PITA). You can modify the cases to use boxer primers, if you care enough. Just keep it, that way if another ban rolls around, your "$450" gun will be worth $1,200+ easy.

Edited by Big Boss

Hold tight bro, You should start seeing more wolf in mid march for about 240 for 1000 rds. So save your money and buy an abundant supply to stock up. I have some wolf on backorder and they gave me a march date. Cabellas is giving the same date. Air seal some to store and buy some for target practice.