Gentlemen I stumbled across a site with a set of products I'm in love with. Going to get the bolt and scope mount and see how accurate my Mosin is at range and if it is to my standards (Hit a 5" circle at 800-900M consistantly). Then I will add the stock pictured as well. I know it's from another site but I've already been eyeballing that stock.

http://www.rocksolidind.com/Mosin%20Nagant.html

PS. I will definately paint mine a different color scheme.

Didn't know if you guys had seen this before and if you have any experience with this product please let me know.

Thank you,

Merritt

• 3 weeks later...
Gentlemen I stumbled across a site with a set of products I'm in love with. Going to get the bolt and scope mount and see how accurate my Mosin is at range and if it is to my standards (Hit a 5" circle at 800-900M consistantly). Then I will add the stock pictured as well. I know it's from another site but I've already been eyeballing that stock.

http://www.rocksolidind.com/Mosin%20Nagant.html

PS. I will definately paint mine a different color scheme.

Didn't know if you guys had seen this before and if you have any experience with this product please let me know.

Thank you,

Merritt

just find a sniper and your good to go.mine is a tack driver that will only go up in value.

fwiw it seems my russians shoot heavy ball the best.the challange is shooting WWII weapons/optics and getting the job done.your a marine go for it.

pete

air cav

2008_0119russians0003-1.jpg

2007_06041sniper0008.jpg

2007_06041sniper0001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

M44 scout build. Jut over 1MOA@100yds off benchrest, and one of the only milsurp rifles I ever "bubba-ed". The trick is sifting through a bunch of MNs till you find a great bore and chamber. Local gun shows used to have hundreds of them with most of the the cosmoline out for inspection. I also have some very accurate m39s.

post-10946-1238908962_thumb.jpg post-10946-1238908983_thumb.jpg

post-10946-1238909021_thumb.jpg post-10946-1238909038_thumb.jpg