Wraithmaker Saiga 20 drum?

Saw this auction on gunbroker: Saiga 20 drum preorder

Any thoughts?

I don't see a drum, just a POS back plate, I love these guys, now thats the way to do business! Hey I'm making a mini-drum, anyone here want too buy the feed lips off this baby??????????????? :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Saw this auction on gunbroker: Saiga 20 drum preorder

Any thoughts?

I don't see a drum, just a POS back plate, I love these guys, now thats the way to do business! Hey I'm making a mini-drum, anyone here want too buy the feed lips off this baby??????????????? :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Do they qualify as a drum in case of a ban so I could buy the rest later? :eek:

I ordered one

I know the company has had some bad reviews but no one else is producing this currently.

I will keep you guys updated and when I get the parts kit added I'll let you know how well it functions.

Alright, I got the name of the nursing home I'll be living at when that happens.

• 2 weeks later...
Playin follow the MikeD.

Or vice versa. Not like it's rocket science tho, I asked WM for a 20ga version about when they first started the 12ga production.

They told me they were working on them last summer when I talked with them, and the 20ga versions have been on their site for a long time.

Me, I'm wondering if I could just mod the feed tower to make it work!!! Take advantage of the inherent modularity of the metal drum :haha:

Keep us informed on when the rest of the drum is available. I for one am very interested in putting one on my S20! I'll likely do like I did with the 12ga version. First one done will have my business ... if I have any gun moola ... that well has dried up lately :(

Edited by kmoore