Promags (in stock)

Problems with the S-12 Pro-Mags? I've been hoping to hear more reports.

Though it is my understanding that all other Pro-Mags are indeed crap. I handled one in 7.62 and just laughed and handed it back to the guy . . . I had heard they were crap, but after feeling one . . . :ded:

But you're welcome, they do have good prices . . .

ok........ now I'm pissed. at ambient weather.

I ordered 7 mags. it said in stock.

I got an order confirmation:

"This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from AmbientWeather.com. Please note that your credit card statement will read Ambient, LLC.

If you have any questions regarding this order, please respond directly to this email.

You can also reach us directly at 480-346-3380 (Monday-Thursday 8am to 4pm, Friday 8am to 2pm, Arizona Time)."

I called ajax and cancelled my order that had been on back order for over a month.

then.....I get an email from ambient weather saying

"Greetings,

We could not process your order for the following reason(s):

The item is currently out of stock.

I am sorry about the inconvenience. Your credit card was not charged.

Regards,

Ambient Weather Customer Support"

mother fuckers.

what do you guys think I should do?

49gmc

ok,

I just called ambient weather.

he said he'd put me on a list......essentially he's letting me back-order them

I'm not so pissed now I guess.

they are a few bucks cheaper than they were at ajax.

anyhow......he said he got in a shipment that said it was 180 units and it was actually 140 units and that a bunch of people were pissed. he also said no estimated delivery time is available.

49gmc

I ordered 7 mags. it said in stock.

I got an order confirmation:

"This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from AmbientWeather.com. Please note that your credit card statement will read Ambient, LLC.

If you have any questions regarding this order, please respond directly to this email.

You can also reach us directly at 480-346-3380 (Monday-Thursday 8am to 4pm, Friday 8am to 2pm, Arizona Time)."

I called ajax and cancelled my order that had been on back order for over a month.

then.....I get an email from ambient weather saying

"Greetings,

We could not process your order for the following reason(s):

The item is currently out of stock.

I am sorry about the inconvenience. Your credit card was not charged.

Regards,

Ambient Weather Customer Support"

mother fuckers.

what do you guys think I should do?

49gmc

Same thing happened to me 2-3 weeks ago when they had them in last time

But this time I got a tracking number a couple hours later. 6 of them are on the way

Is this vendor trustworthy? http://www.ambientweather.com/rcmgpmsai02.html

This is a great price. Pro Mag magazines are good, I haven't experienced any problems with them. The 7.62x39 magazine works flawlessly in my AK. I have used them in different guns without any problems. I have an Pro Mag S-12 magazine and it did not require much to fit it to my S-12. The AGP mag and the Taiwanese mags also had to be fitted to work. The only magazine which I didn't fit was the factory magazine. All of them function flawlessly. I haven't shot my S-12 yet but the follower moves smoothly and I can tell it will work flwalessly.

Hmm, the ten rounders (G_ddamn NJ :angry2: ) I ordered from Firequest.com snap nicely in both of my Arsenal SAM-7's. :unsure:

Better, in fact than the original Bulgarian polymer mags ordered from K-Var. :up:

The plastic floor plate on them has me kind of worried about longevity though. :wacko:

They do claim a lifetime warranty on replacement though (hopefully better than Hi Point firearms lifetime service warranty). :wacko:

he said he'd put me on a list......essentially he's letting me back-order them

Sorry guys. :ded:I got the same damned email. :evil: I'm going to call tomorrow too, and I better damn well get satisfaction! :killer: You know, "the list" . . .

promag = headache no matter who you order from.

Maybe so, I don't know yet. But I DO KNOW (for a fact) AGP's customer service can damn sure be a headache! That's why I want to try these for myself . . .

Other than the fitting issue, I haven't heard of any problems. Other brands have reports of breakages. Anyone heard of these breaking yet? I don't have any, so I can't try for myself.

I've got the other brands, I just wanna try these. Do you have any personal experience with the Pro-Mag S-12 mags? Not jabbing at you, just asking.

got one, had to fit it, which isnt unusual. as far as feeding it was on par with the pay, id had a few misfeeds with a 100pk of shells, but i was disappointed enough to go get surefire mags. i did go back to my local and tried to fit a couple more for him untill he just said screw it, like i said, for the price you will probaly get what you want.

Edited by satellitedr3ams
got one, had to fit it, which isnt unusual. as far as feeding it was on par with the pay, id had a few misfeeds with a 100pk of shells, but i was disappointed enough to go get surefire mags. i did go back to my local and tried to fit a couple more for him untill he just said screw it, like i said, for the price you will probaly get what you want.

I've had shells hang up in my AGP's, but vs. AGP's, the Surefire's seem to have a weaker spring, but my Surefire's have fed w/o problems.

Do you think the shells (in your Pro-Mag) were hanging up in the mag, the spring didn't have enough force, or something else?

I got a tracking # email for the 4 that I ordered. I placed the order at 3:08 EST, less than an hour after the thread started.

Good for you, man! But that's FUCT! I placed my order before I posted this . . . :evil:

I guess someone will get a good chuckle out of the irony . . . :rolleyes:

Asshats . . . not y'all, them . . .