Last Round Bolt Hold Open

As far as these very desirable parts from Russia are concerned, just think "Caveat Emptor" (buyer beware) and translate it into Cyrillic! Urals was the last russian importer of parts like this an he still owes me $90 and several other people in parts from over three years ago. Don't get me wrong, as I too lust over some of the items pictured by our Russian friends and I also wish RAAC would offer accessories such as these. The difficulty lies in getting it from point "A" to point "B"!!!

Post edited...things were said in haste, and some in poor taste. Please accept my apology. I get really uptight sometimes when I feel something I have worked so long and hard for might be in jeopardy. Y'all just don't know the fear I have had for a long time, that all these people who are new here, constantly asking questions about a LRBHO, are going to spur someone into cranking up their high dollar machines and just putting something out there to make a bunch of money off of....ad I"ll have wasted all this time, and my dream will be crushed.

PMs have been exchanged and everything is fine, as it should be.

Maybe it's high time I gave everyone a little history lesson on the S-12 LRBHO....it might answer a few questions....

As nice and tempting all that Russian stuff looks, I'd rather have something local here on domestic soil. No offence to our Russian friend, your posts and pics are very much appreciated. Its already tough enough just getting the simplist accessories out of the suppliers from China/ Hong Kong. I'm sure it would be worse coming from Russia. Plus, I don't want to raise any flags with Homeland Security just to get a few parts for my build.

Wow...such quick judgement from someone who doesn't understand...

If you don't understand everything that's happened here over the past few months then join the club.

If you would like to understand my reasons for the way I feel, that is what PMs are for.

Would anyone else care to jump on the bandwagon now and pummel me for being upset about the possibilty of losing 4 years worth of work...no matter how slight that possibility really is?

Go for it.

FYI rbthntr64... I wasn't showing any animosity towards our new Russian friend at all. He also knows that. We have been exchanging PMs since he first joined. I wasn't real happy about the whole LRBHO subject re emerging yet again, and this time with detailed pictures of the Russian version for all to see and try to copy.

That's all.

All fine friends, you start to do problem for no reason. give chance for Cobra to realize they dream, when we will estimate results of its work. Somebody purchase result of working "Cobra's Custom Part", it variant can be mostly easily to realize, i'm too waiting it "Custom", thar can be mostly easily them Our Russian LRBHO. Give it Chance and Give it time, for realisation them project. In future after finishing project, You can solve for yourselves what variant better.

And Now all my earlier offer is actual, except system LRBHO

• Like 1

Thank you comrade! :beer:

I am hoping that one day soon, not only us Americans can enjoy a quality LRBHO in our normal Saiga 12s, but anyone else in the world who has limited access to anything like what the military and police are using, and are forced to customize and upgrade their own "sporterized" S-12s if they want something comparable.

I'm pretty new to the sight, therefore I haven't read all the posts over a period of time like may of you "old timers". Still....I don't get the impression anyone has ill intentions when sharing ideas, drawings and photos.

I think everyone including myself gets a little excited...well actually a lot excited, when we see and hear about great products that suddenly might be accessible to us for our hobby.

Maybe I was a little hasty and jumped to conclusions. Sorry if it seemed a bit harsh. Please accept my appology. In the future if I have questions of a person intention, I will PM first. I for one would like to welcome DrBoremental here and look forward to the many rare inside look of things in Russia that he will bring here.

God I hate these LRBHO threads... :ded:

now all of a sudden this new fella (and I aint bad mouthin him at all) comes along and promises the moon and the stars and you all want to jump on his boat,.

Just relax you new guys and give snake a chance to breath on this matter or I promise you he will take his bat and ball and go home and then we all lose big time, I know I would.

this post is kinda funny considering the guy didn't promise jack. He in fact did not even offer anything. what he did was share some great info. And the circle jerk started with folks wanting to buy his parts

As far as Cobra being upset, I can understand it to a point. The thing is, any of the folks that run out with the pics in hand trying to duplicate what they are looking at are not the kinda folks that would buy his stuff anyway.

now all of a sudden this new fella (and I aint bad mouthin him at all) comes along and promises the moon and the stars and you all want to jump on his boat,.

Just relax you new guys and give snake a chance to breath on this matter or I promise you he will take his bat and ball and go home and then we all lose big time, I know I would.

this post is kinda funny considering the guy didn't promise jack. He in fact did not even offer anything. what he did was share some great info. And the circle jerk started with folks wanting to buy his parts

As far as Cobra being upset, I can understand it to a point. The thing is, any of the folks that run out with the pics in hand trying to duplicate what they are looking at are not the kinda folks that would buy his stuff anyway.

Rockmup sir, maybe you need to spend a little more time here and read more than just one thread about this subject. There have been several started over the past week, and yes, he has been implying that he may have parts to sell to our members. I have nothing against that either, except I hope he does not run into any problems and lose shipments because of customs. You may not know very much about the history of these same kind of transactions but others have reminded you of it if you care to read all the threads I'm talking about. It is not as easy as you might think to just box something like a gun part up, and send it overseas....not these days with all the "terrorism" going on...

DrBormental I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and look forward to seeing more great pics of these things that most Americans only get to see if they have a catalog like I have from Russia. I'm sorry that you walked right into the wall of LRBHO madness here. It is what I tried to warn you about...lol.

These guys are like hungry sharks when it comes to parts for Saiga.

Rockmup sir, maybe you need to spend a little more time here and read more than just one thread about this subject. There have been several started over the past week, and yes, he has been implying that he may have parts to sell to our members. I have nothing against that either, except I hope he does not run into any problems and lose shipments because of customs. You may not know very much about the history of these same kind of transactions but others have reminded you of it if you care to read all the threads I'm talking about. It is not as easy as you might think to just box something like a gun part up, and send it overseas....not these days with all the "terrorism" going on...

DrBormental I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and look forward to seeing more great pics of these things that most Americans only get to see if they have a catalog like I have from Russia. I'm sorry that you walked right into the wall of LRBHO madness here. It is what I tried to warn you about...lol.

These guys are like hungry sharks when it comes to parts for Saiga.

Why would you think I only read one thread ?

History ? Get real. This is not the only place that gets forked by sellers from other places. just happened to a bunch of GSG5 owners right here in the States. I do NOT know the specifics of what happened here and I don't need to. I'm sure it wasn't good.

And I pass quite a bit of stuff through customs so I have a good idea of whats involved. Now hurry up and get your LRBHO done. lol

I want one

Edited by rockmup

FYI

Ive bought multiple items off other gun boards from people in various European countries and yes, even RUSSIA! without a single problem.

Sometimes it takes a little while but I have recieved all items in good shape.

Its no different than any other board purchase, dont spend more than you can afford to lose ;-)

Thanx for your input and friendly offers Dr.B

Despite your personal "residential" experience and a few opinions here, THIS is the good ol USofA - you can do/say what you like ...within certain limits of course ;-)

Cheers,

HarvKY

• 3 years later...