Is there anyone out there that does SBS conversions for a Saiga 12

Is there anyone out there tha does a SBS conversion for a Saiga 12 besides Tromix, since they are not accepting any new orders?

How dare you speak against the Saiga Gods? You should be hung by your balls and fed exlax.

You will wait until he is accepting orders and like it. My work here is done...

ETA: The spoiler tab didnt work for me.. SO, just kidding with ya. I dont who else does them. Maybe Red Jacket Firearms?

Edited by crfakm4
Is there anyone out there tha does a SBS conversion for a Saiga 12 besides Tromix, since they are not accepting any new orders?

Other than Tony Rumore at Tromix the only others I know of who do SBS work on Saiga 12s are Esteban over at E-Tac ( http://www.ipscgun.com/ ) and Will Hayden at Red Stick/Red Jacket ( http://www.redstick-firearms.com/ ). Though right now they are both probably swamped with orders just like Tony is.

Edited by Frogfoot

Yes red stick can do the conversion and e-tac also can do conversions as stated above. As far as how long the wait list is I just got an email from Will at red stick about doing a shorty conversion and he said "Turnaround will be about 12-20 week's , depending on the paperwork . Thank's , Will" and as for e-tac I'm not sure

I am now doing conversions along with the Open Division Competition Saiga 12s.

Carolina Shooters Supply is also carrying converted Saiga 12's which I have built. These guns will Rock "N" Lock on a closed bolt smooth as butter, lots of internal reliability modifications already done and test fired with both Winchester and Federal bulk shotgun ammunition. These guns are guaranteed to run!!

Turn-a-round time of 6-8 weeks if I build in house.

We have Saiga 12 Shotguns on hand ready for your conversion if you do not already have one.

Call for available packages.

Regards,

Jack Travers

JT Engineering

561-317-9096

Millennium Custom

Lake Worth, FL