• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks sweet Juggs, I want a rattlesnake and no elephant. Screw those Republicans    

Good luck, just say the word and you have a small army to annoy people with emails and links

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Everyone wants to comment on my dying fetus shirt but not my right wing extremist shirt... maybe everyone assumes its a band? I'm usualy wearing band shirts.

Funny that I just read this comment, I went to a mini-concert the other day and there was a poster on the door when I walked in of a band with that very name. :|

I know it's a little late for this, but I thought I'd let you know. The accent in Labe of "Molon Labe" is supposed to be on the epsilon, like this: Μολών Λαβέ, not on the alpha as you have it. I saw that you got it from wikipedia, but wikipedia is usually wrong on a lot of things, especially details. Someone apparently noticed it is was wrong on there, too, as they've changed the accent placement on the article now as well. It'd be more historically accurate (and probably look cooler) if you didn't even bother with the lower case and the accents and just used the upper case. Ancient Greek didn't use accent marks and they didn't have a lower case alphabet at that time (hell, they didn't even use spaces, periods or paragraphs, but I think that's going a bit far). If you do want to change it, upper case would look like this: ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ.

Nice quality on the graphics, though.

Still making shirts?

I'd love to have a blue or white shirt with the Izhmash logo on the front left chest and the triangle/arrow big on the back.. Unthinkable that'd be awesome...

My girlfriend has the "So I gave it to him!" shirt and it looks awesome on her. The cut accentuates her naughty parts, and the phrase accentuates her bad-ass nature. Thanks again and a big plus 1 to you for providing an excellent and affordable product.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.