Iranian Soldiers Disassemble Machine Guns With Bare Feet.

Ok,I'm going to have to admit something.

My daughter was talking about a story where military prisoners were seated with their hands behind their backs and the guards stacked their rifles like Teepees just a few feet away and asked what I would do to escape when the guards weren't paying attention.I said I would kick off my boots,grab a rifle with my feet and shoot the guard.She looked at me incredulously and I then proceeded to have her tie my hands and prop my Saiga 308 against the wall and I then proceeded to get the rifle,cradle it on the crook of my bent left knee,charge the bolt with my right foot,get the rifle into line with my eyes so I could see the sights and pulled the trigger with my right big toe while laying on my back in the ground.Her eyes were as wide as saucers for a minute but ever the critic she said "I'll bet you can't actually hit anything like that" so we went to the range and I set up a target 25 yards away(a Coffee Can) and proceeded to do go through the same trick again(dropping the rifle once while getting it down from where it was propped against the shooting bench) and took aim on my back with my head up,the forend propped in the crook of my bent knee,pulling the trigger with the big toe of my right foot and I NAILED THAT COFFEE CAN RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE!

I think I will need to make a video,it's just a useless stunt but I gotta prove that we can outdo the Muzzbots and stick it on youtube to rub it in their fugly faces,LOL

Edited by SOPMOD
Impressive but where is the video :haha:

This hyper link should take you to the video http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7e8_1240226202

The link worked but I was refering to SOPMOD's method of firing the gun with his feet.

I suppose I should make a "Stupid Human Tricks" video of me shooting the S308 with my feet shouldn't I?

I may give it a shot if the ground dries out by next weekend..

Impressive but where is the video :haha:

This hyper link should take you to the video http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7e8_1240226202

The link worked but I was refering to SOPMOD's method of firing the gun with his feet.

I suppose I should make a "Stupid Human Tricks" video of me shooting the S308 with my feet shouldn't I?

I may give it a shot if the ground dries out by next weekend..

Don't forget we want video of you doing the spinning backflips while throwing axes at targets, and shooting the 308 with your toes at the same time!