Holy hell - you thought Ammoman was expensive!

That link takes me to wolf mil classic HP 200 rounds for 100.00+ shipping. hollow point and mil classic always a bit higher.

So this deal is $0.50/round, pretty terrible by any measure. I recently bought 1k of these exact rounds, (Wolf MC JHP), for $277 from Widener's, so the make of the ammo is no excuse for shitty prices like this.

I've found Dick's to be THE most reliable source for ammunition. I have a Mossberg 500, Glock .40 (27), Bersa Thunder .380, and of course my Saiga 7.62x39, and I'm ALWAYS able to find ammo for all 4 of my guns at Dicks. Sure, it's a little more expensive now but at least I can find it.

Considering I live in Lynchburg, Va (that's serious gun country folks) I find it pretty astounding I can still find all this ammo. Hopefully all this ammo stockpiling craziness will start to die down and we can get some more reasonable prices on ammo.

You know, I just said fuck it and pulled the trigger for Wolf at Cabellas. The backorder wait says 1-2 weeks for hollowpoint, so I ordered 1000 rounds. It appears that prices aren't getting any fucking cheaper, and supply isn't showing up.

How much did ya pay for 1k at Cabela's? I just received my 1k of Wolf MC JHP from Widener's today. It cost me $0.27/round, which I thought was a pretty decent price by today's standards.

Sportsman's Guide still has the best prices I've seen lately though, (~$0.25/round).

I can't find anything cheaper than that... when I can find it at all.

Edited by post-apocalyptic