centerfiresystems or peachstateguns?? Which one?

Hey crew.And a very,very special hello to all those out there in Saiga Land theorizing on the Swine Flu turning into the zombie outbreak.Anyway. Question: I posted last weak about where to buy.I found that centerfiresystems and peachstateguns both have Saiga 12's for $549.Undoubtedly the best prices out there.I just wanna know which store is best.When I blow that kind of coin on stuff,I want the whole deal.The best price,best service,best shipping and best over all experience.DYING to buy,convert,acessorize,Duracoat and splatter zombie brains everywhere! Thanx as always guys.

Hey crew.And a very,very special hello to all those out there in Saiga Land theorizing on the Swine Flu turning into the zombie outbreak.Anyway. Question: I posted last weak about where to buy.I found that centerfiresystems and peachstateguns both have Saiga 12's for $549.Undoubtedly the best prices out there.I just wanna know which store is best.When I blow that kind of coin on stuff,I want the whole deal.The best price,best service,best shipping and best over all experience.DYING to buy,convert,acessorize,Duracoat and splatter zombie brains everywhere! Thanx as always guys.

I purchases the gun from Pearch State and had no problems. Shipped quickly and in a never opened box. I'm a bit POed because I paid $600 for it about a month ago....before the prices nose dived!

Hello,

First post for me, I just ordered (2) Saiga shotguns from Peach State Guns on gunbroker.

FFL was faxed today, so far no problems the lady who answered the phone was very polite and helpful.

I'm in New Mexico, so I'm hoping to get them next week and then I plan on sending them off to Diavolo Arms for convertion work.

Good luck.

Never heard of Peach State Guns before but I have dealt with Centerfiresystems.com several times and was always very happy. If you are a gunboards.com member you can get an additional discount too, send me a PM if you are interested. I got mine for $518.33 SHIPPED, plus my FFL transfer fee of $15 :lolol:

That is a great price from Centerfire!!!!! My family has ordered two Saigas from Centerfire and both purchases went smoothly. I paid $549.00 shipped for my 12

I say Centerfire but since both dealers are receiving good feedback I can't see you going wrong with either.

Hello,

First post for me, I just ordered (2) Saiga shotguns from Peach State Guns on gunbroker.

FFL was faxed today, so far no problems the lady who answered the phone was very polite and helpful.

I'm in New Mexico, so I'm hoping to get them next week and then I plan on sending them off to Diavolo Arms for convertion work.

Good luck.

Are you really a LEO?

If you're in the Albuquerque area let me know and we'll take you out shooting with us if you want to go.

Hello,

Good luck.

Are you really a LEO?

If you're in the Albuquerque area let me know and we'll take you out shooting with us if you want to go.

Yes, New Mexico LEO, Detective, Local PD, South East Corner.

Still awaiting shipping infor from Peach State Gun and gunbroker feed back.

Edited by NMLEO431

UPDATE

Used Buy It Now on gunbroker

First gun bought on Saturday 04/25/09

Second gun bought on Sunday 04/26/09

Both guns paid for by credit card on Monday, 04/27/09

FFL faxed on Tuesday, 04/28/09

Have been waiting for shipping information email.

Called on Thursday 04/30/09 informed Peach State Guns had sold more inventory than on hand

Informed new shipment of Saiga 12's to arrive on Friday 05/01/09 or Monday 05/04/09 ensured by salesman

Peach State guns will ship first (2) to me.

Salesman was very polite and seemed to be honest fellow. I can understand running short on inventory now days.

I'm still optomistic and patiently awaiting the arrival of my new toys.

On Wednesday 04/29/09 at 11:30pm, I ordered all conversion items required from Mississippi Auto Arms Inc.

Received an email from Peach State Guns to include shipping tracking number.

Peach State Guns did keep their word and shipped the guns. When Promised!!!

Both guns have been shipped, should arrive on or near May 11,2009.

I will post again when they arrive and let all know if they are what I ordered

(19" with threaded barrel) will also let all know if 2 or 3 hole gas plug

I have already received my order from Mississippi Arms Inc. Kudos!!!

Just got my Saiga-12 from Centerfire. Fast, cheap shipping and the gun arrived in pristine shape.

Anyone interested in getting one for $499, IM me

(Don't want to post the info for the public...only board members. My attempt to give back to the "community").

***Edited for stupid spelling mistakes***

Edited by billyjoebob

Purchased my S12 on Gunbroker from Peach State Guns for $549 + $20 shipping, received it two days after.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=126594260

FAST shipping and provided me with tracking information. Shotgun was in brand new, unopened condition. Would recommend Peach State Guns!

Edited by tarugs

05/09/2009

Peach State Guns are honest folks. I just picked up my two guns I ordered from them. I am very pleased with my purchases!!!!!

Guns arrived 4 days before scheduled delievery. I have no complaints!!!!

The guns arrived new and sealed in plastic.

Will start conversion next weekend.

Again thanks Peach State Guns!!!!

I already left (2) A+ feedbacks on gunbroker.

Lets see, both companies have good reps and the same price, so that leaves,

Centerfiresystems = Not a supporting vendor here at Saiga12

Peach State Guns = a supporting vendor here at Saiga12.

Seems like a no-brainer to me!

Lets see, both companies have good reps and the same price, so that leaves,

Centerfiresystems = Not a supporting vendor here at Saiga12

Peach State Guns = a supporting vendor here at Saiga12.

Seems like a no-brainer to me!

Great Point Azrial ... +1