Hey Guys look at that!!

I think that you have alot. probably more than just for personal use. I also think that if you're trying to sell them you need to be a Contributor.

Just a heads up before juggs lays the smack down :)

I think that you have alot. probably more than just for personal use. I also think that if you're trying to sell them you need to be a Contributor.

Just a heads up before juggs lays the smack down :)

That part i reselling in Russia! all that rail sold now)))) because prise for that rail 33$. We russian dont want pay many money for simple things.

Those look kind of familiar. Nice job.

I have added in construction any new part which is not in you. But my rails bassed on you idea. Thank for that. I'm First Russian how maked it to Russians.

I'm making new part only after acquaintance with my USA comrads. Thank For that!!!

Alrighty. Good job then. Nice rails.

Thank!! can you give me photo from you avatar!!! Nice girl with Saiga!!))) - in good quality of course

Our girls dont like making photos with weapon, they told - "weapon is evil" stupid womens)))

what the fuck? you can point a gun out the window in an urban area and not get a visit from the Spetsnatz?

RUSSIA IS AWESOME

I was live on 10 stage nobody cant watched on me))) Spetsnaz iz so lazy thay is dont interested one men with shotgun, but one man with explosives is general enemy now, terrorism fighting look like on states!!!

Translation:

He lives on the 10th Floor. No one can see him up there! :) :) :)

Absolutely right!!! I'm earlier shoot from my window in bottles or any garbage from my airgun rifle))) nobody don't seeing me. May be they was so scered that dont tall to anyine about me!!! :devil::blues:

Translation:

Absolutely right!!! I'm earlier shoot from my window in bottles or any garbage from my airgun rifle))) nobody don't seeing me. May be they was so scered that dont tall to anyine about me!!! :devil::blues:

Translation:

Earlier, he was shooting bottles and garbage from his window with his Airgun Rifle. Like a sniper, he was concealed, quiet, and those that MAY have seen him were too afraid of finding themselves in his Airgun cross-hairs to mess with him.

Translation:

Translation:

Earlier, he was shooting bottles and garbage from his window with his Airgun Rifle. Like a sniper, he was concealed, quiet, and those that MAY have seen him were too afraid of finding themselves in his Airgun cross-hairs to mess with him.

It was Simple Joke!!! But i really shoot from window earlier :rolleyes:

Dr B, you sure have turned out to be a breath of fresh air to the forum and a man of many talents. Thanks for sharing items from the home country, always glad to see you post.

Dr B is very welcome here!

Thanks Guys your words fill me with optimism and desire to work further

Edited by DrBormental