Took a day off to give me a 4 day Memorial Day weekend. Tuesday afternoon, I figure the ranges nearby will be pretty much empty as everyone else is back at work. Got the ammo, got the mags, got the S12 ready to go, looking forward to busting a few shells - AND INSTEAD I GET RAIN! NOT A SHOWER, BUT A FROG STRANGLING ALL DAY DOWNPOUR!

Radar shows more on the way. Man, I am so bummed out right now..... :angry2:

Fuck that... is the range OPEN?

I know some people have access to "Club Ranges" that aren't operated by anyone but the club members and each person can go whenever they want... if that's the case... YOU HAVE A SAIGA.... Treat it like one, go blasting in the RAIN! IT's ever so fun to watch the steam coming off the barrel.

Huzzah!

We haven't had more than two days of dry before it rains again for the past couple months. Lake lanier better be filling up and lift our water restrictions.

We have to drive and walk through this shit daily for work. IT SUCKS!!!!!!

post-6703-1243372990_thumb.jpg

Edited by Superhawk138
We haven't had more than two days of dry before it rains again for the past couple months. Lake lanier better be filling up and lift our water restrictions.

We have to drive and walk through this shit daily for work. IT SUCKS!!!!!!

post-6703-1243372990_thumb.jpg

I sympathize man. I live out near Lake Allatoona and I'm getting a little tired of hearing about all this drought bullshit. It's rained off and on the last 5 days straight in my neighborhood, and the lake out here is already starting to get out of its banks.

Oh well, guess I'll have to make a day of it Saturday, that looks like the next decent day we are gonna have...

Edited by Jpanzer

It sucked being a race fan this weekend. My youngest went with his Dad to our infield spot this weekend. Now, it really sucked to be a race fan AT the track! In all honesty, I don't think the rain bothered him. It's what the rain did to the race. Delayed Sunday and then 'called' on Monday.

Got lucky here. Got to go shooting here Sunday and Monday. It rained off and on both days but since the 'range' is just down the hill....... :haha: J/K :)

We're fucked up here near DC as well; I loaned out my pick-up truck to a friend for the week, so I've been riding the motorcycle in the rain. Thankfully the NRA range is indoors, went up there on Friday, it was almost empty. Normally on Friday, I wind up waiting 30-60 minutes to shoot, that day I got two lanes next to each other as soon as I walked in.