Where is the ejector on a sagia 12?

The extractor is the claw that made into the bolt, the ejector is the nub the spent shell hits at the rear of the bolt travel, on the opposite side from the ejection port.

Chamber a round and the extractor claw grabs the rim of the shell as the bolt strips a round in it's forward travel. Bolt lochs shell into chamber with extractor claw firmly attached to rim of shell, and forming part of firing chamber. BANG and the boltcarrier flys back unlocking bolt and sending bolt,claw and shell towards you. Shell hits the extractor nub and flys violently out of the ejection port, leaving room for the next shell to be pushed into pushed up into the path of the bolt as the recoil spring stops the bolt from coming at you, and forces it back towards the chamber.

The extractor is the claw that made into the bolt, the ejector is the nub the spent shell hits at the rear of the bolt travel, on the opposite side from the ejection port.

Chamber a round and the extractor claw grabs the rim of the shell as the bolt strips a round in it's forward travel. Bolt lochs shell into chamber with extractor claw firmly attached to rim of shell, and forming part of firing chamber. BANG and the boltcarrier flys back unlocking bolt and sending bolt,claw and shell towards you. Shell hits the extractor nub and flys violently out of the ejection port, leaving room for the next shell to be pushed into pushed up into the path of the bolt as the recoil spring stops the bolt from coming at you, and forces it back towards the chamber.

Thanks GOB, I really appreciate your time, that was a great explanation, I want to understand my gun and this helps.

I guess you can get an idea of bolt speed by how far the spent shell flys.

With low brass, the shells go about 2 ft, and with high brass the gun will throw them about 8 ft.

I was using high brass, and mine don't go 8 feet, do you think something is wrong? Mine went about 2 feet from me on setting one, with some really hot loads!

Hi guys

Saigas have a wide variance between them. I suspect that comes from the increase in popularity causing them to have to make so many more of them that the quality control isn't always there. Mine is a tad overgassed and will throw low brass bulk ammo about 6 feet on setting 2 (of the original gas plug). I have a Gunfixer plug now, so I can dial it up or down as needed. The high brass rounds (not even 3") will forcefully cycle on -1 setting. Probably 10 feet of throw I'm guessing.

Corbin

Not out line but in the bottom pic is the "inner extractor". It is casted into the bolt head. It is the lower piece protruding from the bolt face, next to the ejector. This also acts as support for the "spring loaded" outer extractor.

Thank you, I have a lot of time into making my sig pic.

Hey Glock, does the girls ass have to be so fat? She looks grossly deformed!

:haha:

LOL. That took extra time....lol

refer to the following vids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB53M1kGM3A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TooVK8WE9Hg