Saiga-12 Shotguns in Wisconsin.

I checked Dunhams on hwy 100, all they had was the .410 in stock (about a month ago). I ended up getting mine from cdnn and shipping it to Flecher's on 164. Although I would like to find a cheaper FFL they got me for $50 to do the paperwork. If you do go there talk to Roy, he's a pretty nice guy.

The other older guy at Fletcher's tried to talk me out of buying a Saiga, claimed he's seen some very bad ones and that I should save my money and get X brand 12ga. I respect anyone who's older & works in the industry, they most likely know 1000x more then me but in this case it was in stark contrast to what I've read everywhere else. I'm happy with my S12.

Do you know of a cheaper FFL in the area? If you can find one, let me know and order from CDNN.

-JTP

Yeah, no doubt.  As stupid as it sounds, thats what the manager told me went I went looking for another saiga.

Thats Bizaar I saw a couple at the Dunhams in madison a couple weeks ago. The only reason I can see them not stocking them is because they cant get them. I think its just your dunhams (quoting Dodge) being GHEY.

You might check and see if Wally at Badger Sports, on 43rd in W. Milwaukee can get you one.

He got me one for $350.00 about a year ago, that was a good price for a dealer at that time!

The real problem in getting one is that EAA shut off the pipeline, they will be hard to get untill there is a new importer.

Milwaukee area dunham's have never stocked the 12's. or the .308's. to my knowledge!

Good luck!