Christening the Obama special

Nice pics dude,

classic cars, sweet guns, hot lead & cold beverages... What more can us *Rednecks* :031: ask for?

Oh I don't know. Last time I was in your neck of the woods a couple of Bama Babes come to mind.

Yeah, I've got mine :wub:

I didn't know that you were from Alabama Chile...

I'dve thought the 'Sweet Home Alabama' would be a dead give away :unsure:

I'm down here in LA... That is to say, Mobile.

That Bonneville is fucking fast. It might not look like much, but it's got a cammed 467 under the hood and will smoke a Mustang GT while towing a bass boat.

That's my buddy Slayer in the white shirt and me in the shorts.

467???

I'dve thought the 'Sweet Home Alabama' would be a dead give away :unsure:

I'm down here in LA... That is to say, Mobile.

I guess I'd never noticed your location. I make it down that way sometimes, I'll shoot you a PM next time I'm around the area. My buddy's mom lives down there in Tilman's Corner (I think that's the name of the town), when he gets back from cruise we'll be down there.

That Bonneville is fucking fast. It might not look like much, but it's got a cammed 467 under the hood and will smoke a Mustang GT while towing a bass boat.

That's my buddy Slayer in the white shirt and me in the shorts.

467???

It's a 455 stroker, which as I understand makes it 467ci.

Edited by elvis christ

Right on. Like I said, it's not my car, I just ride around in it. I've watched him build a 400 roller cam for his Grand Prix, but that was really the first push rod V8 that I had seen put together. I don't know that much about specifics on the Bonneville. I know it's got some sort of ridiculous rear end that will snap your neck, and it's loud as fuck. And it stinks like gas, all the time.

I don't know that much about specifics on the Bonneville. I know it's got some sort of ridiculous rear end that will snap your neck, and it's loud as fuck. And it stinks like gas, all the time.

Oh man.... you are really making me miss my old '75 Grand Prix.

Let me know if your buddy ever wants to sell the Bonnie.

Yeah, that shits not going anywhere. This son of a bitch has so many Pontiacs, but he won't let any of them go. I do know where you may be able find a mid 70's Bonneville about 20 minutes north of Birmingham. I don't know if it runs or not, the paint is rough, but the body is straight.