I was reading a post earlier today about transactions between members of this forum. The tenor of the comment was that after multiple purchases from various persons on this board, the person was pleasantly surprised that no one had tried to cheat him. I thought that was an excellent commentary on us as a group of people. In today's greedy and "me first, screw ethics" world, that is almost unheard of. I have completed several deals with various members and each one has been a good experience. In fact, I would say that in most cases, the persons I have dealt with here have not only treated me fairly, but they were pleasant to deal with. Those of you I have had the pleasure to meet in person have been great!

I suppose that it is a sad commentary on the rest of the world that we have to pause and appreciate the we, for the very most part, do the right thing and treat each other the way we want to be treated.

Thanks and let's keep it up.

WJ

I would have to agree, I have had nothing but good dealings with everyone on this forum,

sometimes selling and buying things is a little slower,... than perhaps ebay, but I am patient.

CHEERS!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Most all of my transactions on most gun boards have went well. I usually only deal with long standing members, or people with a good rep on another board.

But, I agree, a pretty respectable crew, overall.

Ive had the same experience with gun transactions. I may have to wait a while, but everyone does get me what I ordered and I have yet to get something that was not as advertised. I don't always find them to be nice, but they are honest and business like.