What is the twist on a Saiga .223 16"? 1-9?

Is Hornady TAP anything special?

55gr or 60gr?

After doing some homemade ballistics tests (soaked phone books), I found the Hornady 60 grain .223 TAP loads to be superb. Just enough penetration, around 12", then they blow up, leaving a large hole filled with shredded paper. They shoot to the same point of aim as M855/SS109 ammo, so they don't require sight adjustment or POA compensation. They are now what is loaded in my 2 ARs kept ready in my house.

But if you REALLY want to see devastation, try the 110 grain .308 TAP loads.

Oh momma! Bad ju-ju to be sure.

Naturally that's what I keep in my loaded FAL.

One of the good things about these loads is that they are made to not ricochet when hitting hard material like concrete, but rather blow up on contact.

They are as safe as ammunition can be made to protect bystanders in the case of a miss that would ordinarily ricochet, but absolutely put a BG down and leave him DRT.

I shot a coyote with the 110 grain .308 TAP loads. It blew the entire lower front half of his body into mist. We never found even the pieces.

Being Hornady ammo, they are EXTREMELY accurate too.

When you absolutely, positively HAVE to stop an assailant RIGHT NOW, and with the first shot, the TAP loads are hard to beat.

What is the twist on a Saiga .223 16"? 1-9?

Is Hornady TAP anything special?

55gr or 60gr?

RAA says the twist is 1 in 10. In mine and most others i have heard from, its a 1 in 9.5

dont know anything about the tap though.