Tac-47 and Keith are first rate!!!

Just got my Saiga 12 back from Tac-47 and I cannot say enough good about them. They did a fantastic job on the gun. Great welding job ( HK sights front and rear). The Parkerizing is perfect! I could not have hoped for a better conversion!

Side note: I had a conversion done by another in Texas a year ago. It was done so bad I sent it back for another try. Then nearly a year later after many excuses the gun was still not done. So, I opted for a full refund and a new gun. The new gun was sent directly to Tac-47 and the work began. Today was the function test on the range and the gun fired without fail no matter the load or the mag loaded into the gun. Also shot a great pattern and dead on with the sights ( how in the hell did they zero the gun when welding on the sights?)

The best part of Tac-47 is Keith. He took my desires for the mods, had the parts in stock ( another amazing point to make about Tac-47). Keith keep me informed of the delivery time and was spot on with the date. No delays, no excuses and a first rate firearm! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to mod a Saiga 12. ( they also do other work, and from the example of what a fine job they did for me I would have to assume anything they do is first rate!)

Keith does do great work! I got to see TX-Zen's S12 SVDS in person and the work is top notch! And I've spoken to Keith on the phone and he is very nice and helpful.

. . . . But . . . YOU FORGOT TO POST A PICTURE! :haha:

can anyone post a pic of the park job on thiers?

Did someone say S12 SVDS? :wub:

Mine is just parked and not painted, it came out really smooth.

S12MagWell_003.JPG

S12MagWell_L_001.JPG

Keith is indeed great to work with, if there are problems he's quick to make it right, he stands behind his work and he's one of the people in the business that really seems to enjoy what he does (as opposed to it being a business only).

And Raoul and I had a riot of a good time at ASC with our S12's. Mine is exactly my dream S12 but Raoul's is so fricken sweet, I couldn't believe an S12 could be tweaked to be so good. It ran so smooth if it were painted yellow I'd swear it was made out of butter :)

Z

S12MagWell_003.JPG

S12MagWell_L_001.JPG

Keith is indeed great to work with, if there are problems he's quick to make it right, he stands behind his work and he's one of the people in the business that really seems to enjoy what he does (as opposed to it being a business only).

And Raoul and I had a riot of a good time at ASC with our S12's. Mine is exactly my dream S12 but Raoul's is so fricken sweet, I couldn't believe an S12 could be tweaked to be so good. It ran so smooth if it were painted yellow I'd swear it was made out of butter :)

Z

Thanks for reminding me. The gun I got from Tac-47 has a very smooth trigger.. I'm not sure what they did to the trigger group, but it indeed shoots smoother than most of my military gunsn ( minus match rifles and sniper guns etc). A harsh trigger makes a gun a PITA to shoot, The mod S-12 from Keither is really a shooter!

S12MagWell_003.JPG

S12MagWell_L_001.JPG

Z

Hell yeah TX, that was a great time! :up: And thanks for the compliment. It's just 3 things though: Tony's bolt modification, 2. Redneck trigger job, and 3. Polished FCG. :smoke:

I myself am patiently waiting on Keith to get back to me via email. We spoke on the phone, and I am sending him a couple guns. Keith was a genuinely (sp?) nice guy and knew what he was talking about. I just hope I get to send him my toys before 10,0000 other people get in line in front of me with their guns and fat wallets.

It kinda sucks for those still needing to do conversions and get parts, that these guns have gotten so popular.

Wish I'da kept the first one back in '06. Wish I'da converted it. Wish I knew THEN what I know now.

I myself am patiently waiting on Keith to get back to me via email. We spoke on the phone, and I am sending him a couple guns. Keith was a genuinely (sp?) nice guy and knew what he was talking about. I just hope I get to send him my toys before 10,0000 other people get in line in front of me with their guns and fat wallets.

It kinda sucks for those still needing to do conversions and get parts, that these guns have gotten so popular.

Wish I'da kept the first one back in '06. Wish I'da converted it. Wish I knew THEN what I know now.

What are we doing for ya?.

Cliff Evans

What are we doing for ya?.

Cliff Evans

Hey Cliff, I will be getting basic conversions on a shotgun and a rifle. I will also be getting weld on back plates for AR style tube stocks, LRBHO, galil style ambi thumb safeties, and lastly a bullet guide for the rifle... Oh, and the scope side mounts removed.

I got all my parts except the LRBHOs', bullet guide, and weld on backplates ( I got internal bolt on backplates but I've decided to go weld on instead, so I guess the bolt on adapters will be useless to me now).

All I need to know is how much it'll cost me (making sure I can afford it lol) and what the turn around time (ballpark) would be. The Saiga shotty is my wifes favorite gun & she wont be happy to be without it. Its a bit too long for her right now (hence the AR style tube backplates).

She doesnt know Im sending them off. She'll be really happy when I pull it out & she realizes she can adjust the length of pull on it