:rolleyes: Hi, all write from Italy and I was amazed by this forum and I see that you are all experts in Saiga, :wub: I have purchased a few days ago and I would like to mount a Stock intrafuze Tapco T 6, but I do not know to whom to turn, I sent a Tapco the mail and told me they do not export to Italy, I contacted other companies with the same answer and I have advised him to contact some friends and me to send American but I do not know anybody, can you please tell me some online store that can extracted this type of football? thanks in advance :cryss:
:rolleyes: Hi, all write from Italy and I was amazed by this forum and I see that you are all experts in Saiga, :wub: I have purchased a few days ago and I would like to mount a Stock intrafuze Tapco T 6, but I do not know to whom to turn, I sent a Tapco the mail and told me they do not export to Italy, I contacted other companies with the same answer and I have advised him to contact some friends and me to send American but I do not know anybody, can you please tell me some online store that can extracted this type of football? thanks in advance :cryss:

Most companies will not ship out of the U.S. you know anyone in the states that can mail you one? I don't see any import restrictions on sending a stock. Can you have a collapsible stock or pistol grip in Italy? Have you tried ebay?

Edited by madmax4x4

I dont know if there is anyone here who will export to Italy, but you may want to email Kroll, inc. http://www.krollinc.com as they are the only Tapco distributor i know of that does any international sales, (though that does not mean they export tapco products.) Other than that, i think your best bet is to find a person here that is willing to buy one and ship it to you, and hope that it makes it through customs. Import/Export laws are very strange.

US Post office will no longer insure packages to Italy,.... supposedly because so many things end up "LOST".

It is a risky business sending any package in the mail,... it is better to have a pal or someone who travels back and forth put it in their luggage.

FWIW

I know, because a friend of mine is an Italian Policeman who spends time here in the states, and then back in Italy.

I believe command arms accessories stocks will ship internationally. So you could get their stock shipped to you, it'll cost you a little more but be a hell of a lot better in quality...

DSCN5604.jpg

Edited by Vultite