KROSS PRE-ORDER SPECIAL!!! Saiga12 Tri-Rails $98.50

The first sample we had was anodized but it had to go back for some revisions and I didn't get any pictures. Will try to get some pictures up of one in black soon but I may have to wait until our first batch comes in. You're going to like 'em.

Zach

You're going to like 'em.

I have enough faith in ya that I'm gonna go ahead and order. I don't even own a S12 yet....but I'll be getting one soon and this intro price deal is just too good to pass up!!! :smoke:

We'll be sure to get pictures up as soon as we get them in stock.

Thanks,

Zach

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Zach,

When will you have a pic of the s-17 sbs 8" with your Hellion handguard?

I like what I see and can't wait to see some more pics.

Keep up the good work.

Jay

Hi Jay, thank you for the compliments.

We should have some pictures up within the next couple of weeks. I'll be sure to post them as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Zach

Kross FA

• 2 weeks later...
I've had my order in for a while, what is the latest update as far as when you will be shipping these out? Thanks....Don

Don,

We'll be shipping out all pre-orders either late next week or early the following week. It'll most likely be in the August 17-18 range. We'll be sending an e-mail to all of our customers notifying them when their orders have shipped with a delivery confirmation number.

Thanks,

Zach

KROSS FA

Our first batch came back from anodizing yesterday. We'll try to have all KROSS FL Tri-Rail pre-orders shipped out by Friday. These also look excellent with Cobra's upper ventilated gas tube cover but we forgot to get pictures of it mounted with the hand guard. We'll post some of those tomorrow.

Here are some pictures of it mounted:

KROSSFLTriRail_fin_1.jpg

KROSSFLTriRail_fin_mounted_1.jpg

KROSSFLTriRail_fin_mounted_2.jpg

KROSSFLTriRail_fin_mounted_3.jpg

Thanks,

Zach

KROSS FA

Our first batch came back from anodizing yesterday. We'll try to have all KROSS FL Tri-Rail pre-orders shipped out by Friday. These also look excellent with Cobra's upper ventilated gas tube cover but we forgot to get pictures of it mounted with the hand guard. We'll post some of those tomorrow.

Here are some pictures of it mounted:

KROSSFLTriRail_fin_1.jpg

KROSSFLTriRail_fin_mounted_1.jpg

KROSSFLTriRail_fin_mounted_2.jpg

KROSSFLTriRail_fin_mounted_3.jpg

Thanks,

Zach

KROSS FA

That include the Hellion pre-orders Zach ?? Also did you ever determin the "best" rail covers for you units ?

That include the Hellion pre-orders Zach ?? Also did you ever determin the "best" rail covers for you units ?

The Hellions should be shipping out late next week. We had planned on getting those shipped out this week but unfortunately there was a mix up at the anodizing stage. I was expecting to have half of each batch (half full length hand guards and half Hellions) but instead received all long and no Hellions. They should be back to me by mid next week and I'll have all orders shipped out within 1-2 days.

Edit: The company we ordered the rail covers though put the covers on back-order so we just canceled the order all together. The rails are mil spec so they should work with most mil spec compatible rail covers on the market.

Zach

KROSS FA

• 2 weeks later...