Blitz of "Cyber Attacks" as Rockefeller Bill Approaches

" A determined propaganda blitz is well underway as the government sets the stage for the passage of Cybersecurity Act of 2009, introduced in the Senate earlier this year. If passed, it will allow Obama to shut down the internet and private networks. The legislation also calls for the government to have the authority to demand security data from private networks without regard to any provision of law, regulation, rule or policy restricting such access. In other words, the bill allows the government to impose authoritarian control over electronic communications." It doesn't get any more serious than this.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=21441

the internet was created in 1953 by ARPA to be automatically redundant, in the event of a nuclear attack so that military installations and other networks wouldnt be crippled when part of the network went down. the tcp/ip protocol was later released for public use in large business networks, and later became the basis of the internet technologies due to the automatic packet recovery system that it uses. I actually worked with a couple of the original coders on the project. One worked for IBM at the time, and the other worked for Xerox. We did exchange some techniques and code, and Ill leave it at that. I will note, that ALL of the serious top end guys I worked with in the computer industry were extremely patriotic, and almost every single one i met and worked with owned a firearm or two or three...or 100.

several organizations just in the US alone, monitor ALL internet traffic, such as NSA, Echelon, FBI, CIA, etc. If you would like a visit from the NSA, just write an encryption that cannot be cracked by the government under two minutes, and they will a come a knockin to try to intimidate you into handing over the source code.

So basically, they already CAN and DO read every transmission on the inet. Even though they can break every encryption out there, they do like to read things in real time, for various reasons.

the inet is the best spy tool the world has ever seen. why they would want to unplug parts of it, well, look at what north korea or iran just did, with blinding governement systems for days starting on july 4th. they should be able to unplug a backbone if someone breaches defense computers from the outside, which they cannot do now.

now, if that rule is abused, well, fuck knows what will happen.

hell, Im sure this board has its own special routine and space in Iron Mountain, from the type of shit we all talk about on here.

There is NO privacy on the net. Or cell phones,land lines whatever. Everything here is accessible to anyone who wants to read it.

I was thinking about that earlier, nothing is sacred. Delivering a letter yourself or using a carrier system set up amongst people you know might be the only way to discuss anything private these days. I did look a bit into carrier pigeons.

China and Iran come to mind...

I used to smile when people would say they think O is the AntiChrist. I see more and more of those atributes as time goes by. Nomatter if it is him or not, it sure seems obvious that things that will be needed for a world dictator to make his move are coming to past right infront of our eyes. It's like the stage is being set.

I used to smile when people would say they think O is the AntiChrist. I see more and more of those atributes as time goes by. Nomatter if it is him or not, it sure seems obvious that things that will be needed for a world dictator to make his move are coming to past right infront of our eyes. It's like the stage is being set.

Same here.

I think (hope not) things will get worse before (if) they get better . . .

Look at those poor bastards . . .

Same here.

I think (hope not) things will get worse before (if) they get better . . .

Look at those poor bastards . . .

+2

There is NO privacy on the net. Or cell phones,land lines whatever. Everything here is accessible to anyone who wants to read it.

Wrong, there is privacy on the net, but only to those who want to AND know how to use it.

Wrong, there is privacy on the net, but only to those who want to AND know how to use it.

Having served in the Army Security Agency in the 70's ( an orgin of the NSA ) I know what they can and will do. That is why I always wear my foil hat.

I guess if this passes USA hired politicians will have the same power as corrupt Iran politicians.

Both the US and Iran have 'presidents' who are corrupt Muslims. They want the power to shut us down and will create 'crises' to justify the evil laws that they pass.

The Muslim we have in the White House thinks he's the anointed one which makes this modern day Pharaoh very dangerous. He even looks like Pharaoh. He wants to rule America more like a king then a president. He came into the world as if he were the secular Messiah.

It's unbelievable and supernatural that such a wicked and unintelligent man could advance as far as he did.

post-1088-1247332770.jpg

Edited by uzitiger