Pistol grip for AK pistol

I have a saw grip on my AK pistol,but I wish I had gotten something with a little better grip to it. Maybe something with finger groves or a rubber non slip feel. What grip do you guys like for your AK pistol's?

I have had a pile of different grips on different weapons. I for some reason never really cared for the feel of the saw grip on an AK. One of the better grips I found was made by Mako Security, they call it a Ergonomic Pistol Grip. It has a inner batt. storage that can be removied. Also comes with a mounting bolt, just reuse your PG nut.

DisplayPicaspx.jpg

Wow, that thing is sweet. My Draco looks nothing like that. How much would that cost? I would pay 1000+. As far as the grip, I have never seen anything like it. I love it. It has a brass knuckle look. I think I would need to increase the size of the holes tho. Regarding my grip dilemma, I may have found something that works. I used Azrial's idea and took the ATI grip off of my mac90 and installed it on my pistol. The gun is far easier to control and feels better in my hand. I can now shoot this thing one-handed. Everyone with a pistol should have one of these Tapco 20's. The 20 rounders are lighter, add a nice grip, look great, and still has enough ammo to do damage. Thanks for all of your input. Is it legal to put a tri rail on a pistol ak?

Wow, that thing is sweet. My Draco looks nothing like that. How much would that cost?

$129.99 + a few hours in the garage.Click on pic. for some action. This build made all my other "2 Hand AK Pistols" obsolete!

th_ef56b9cd.jpg

Edited by kmanator