DPH folding skeleton stock

They are sweet but a little short for me, I got the Ace 1" rubber recoil pad from CSS, screws right on,.. it is awesome now,.. also,..in case you didn't know,.. it will only be a side folder if you attach it to a folding mechanism and an internal or external block is also required.

Got one but havent decided which weapon to put it on first.

Its a nice looking piece of work and being a solid milled piece I would think that it might be as sturdy an AK stock as you could get.

The Tromix design is as well and despite some folks phobia about new technology materials (plastic look) its no doubt incredibly sturdy as well.

Remember, the stock itself is not folding. You have to choose a folding mechanism to get that function. (the NON push button has gotten better reviews)

A triangle or solid AK100 setup "might" be comparable or sturdier? only due to its different mounting design hinge, but I think DPH has provided a nice option.

Have fun choosing

Cheers,

HarvKY

I have one. It's far stronger and better made than the ACE stock I have. Nice, solid piece- I think it was designed to be used as a battering ram/door breacher

How much does it weight compared to the Ace?

Here ya go,...

as far as the weight goes, it feels heavy but it's not that big, not as light as the tromix stock for sure, I don't have an ace handy, but about the same or just a little heavier,..

Man, can't someone post pix?? :D

post-9483-1249513682_thumb.jpg

post-9483-1249513694_thumb.jpg