Well can anyone suggest any other interesting weapons that I might want to add to my collection? I was wanting a KS-23 but I can never seem to find one.

If your looking for big BANG... Hows this for an interesting time that your firearm enthusiast friends & yourself will never forget.... :blues:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/16789/

I want one sooooooo bad.

Well can anyone suggest any other interesting weapons that I might want to add to my collection? I was wanting a KS-23 but I can never seem to find one.

If your looking for big BANG... Hows this for an interesting time that your firearm enthusiast friends & yourself will never forget.... :blues:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/16789/

I want one sooooooo bad.

The T-Rex .577 I know this gun, however the only reason the gun produces so much recoil is because it has no Muzzle Brake. I mean take the Muzzle Break off a .50 BMG and try to shoot it standing up. I'm looking for something with alot of Bang, it seems that the KS-23 packs alot of punch. You can get 4 bore and even a 2 bore, for a price. A price that i'm not willing to pay that is, not when I can have the KS-23. I would take the TOZ-123(civilian version) but, what I want is the KS-23. Infact is a morderater could come in and replace cheap USAS-12 with KS-23/TOZ-123 we'd be golden.

Edited by dbmccart

Here I found you some cheap ammo for your cheap TOZ-123 :lolol: Instead of looking for "cheap" DD or other NFA weapons how about having your saiga made into a SBS. Even if you get the guns you are asking for cheap it will cost over 50.00 bucks to shoot it once so what would be the point. Or is all of this talk hypothetical and you don't even have or can get NFA weapons?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=136639556

Here I found you some cheap ammo for your cheap TOZ-123 :lolol: Instead of looking for "cheap" DD or other NFA weapons how about having your saiga made into a SBS. Even if you get the guns you are asking for cheap it will cost over 50.00 bucks to shoot it once so what would be the point. Or is all of this talk hypothetical and you don't even have or can get NFA weapons?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=136639556

The TOZ-123 i would argue that is not a DD, as the weapon was redesigned for hunting, and though even though it's over 50 caliber it's a shotgun. The KS-23 you got me there it's a shotgun with a rifled barrel which creates a paradox in the Gun Control Act of 1968. However because they still fires shotgun shell(which is defines as either shot or slug)it is considered a shotgun. However because the KS-23 is a military configured shotgun, I would not be able to get around a DD. The KS-23/TOZ-123 is not an English 4 gauge, it's a Russian 4 gauge. I guarentee the shells don't cost 2,300 a box, thats more then the gun. Now 4 bore shotguns are really expenisve i'm sure so it would only make sense for their ammo to be expensive as well. It's about a 6 gauge by American standards. One more thing, I think we have a misconception here. I am tight with my wallet, but that doesn't mean i'm by any means a poor man. It means i'm a responsible spender. The Saiga 12 is a powerful, reliable gun. Probably one of the best guns ever made. I want a gun with more power, if I could get a good 8 gauge i'd be satisfied. I highly doubt i'm gonna pick up an 8 gauge for the price of a TOZ-123.

Edited by dbmccart
:ded:

Forget the 8 gauge, get a "12 Gauge from Hell". Seriously though, forget the 8 gauge and lurk a while.

I have the 12 Gauge from Hell, i've seen the difference between the 12 Gauge and an 8 gauge. It's a huge difference, but the TOZ-123 is even bigger then the 8 gauge. So i'm pretty sure if I can just get my hands on one that's what I want. If for no other reason, I would like to add the gun to my collection. These guns I buy serve no other purpose then home defense and a place in my collection. With occasional hunting on the side, but that's not very often.

Btw BronCobraJet you still got that USAS-12 or did you lose it in the ban?

Edited by dbmccart