All these pictures are actual KIDS art, but not so appreciated. Complete with commentary let the show begin!

Crp.jpg

This one would receive an "A" if the assignment was to throw as much random shit onto a paper as poorly as you can. I've pissed patterns on snow that look more coherent than this. F

FrTrk.jpg

Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of shit. F

WhtWrld.jpg

That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F

What.jpg

Vrrrroooooooooooommmmmm! F

XMas.jpg

This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your shit and find a foster home. If my kids tried to pass this off as a gift, they'd come home from school and find all their shit outside in a box. What a lousy gift, seriously. You give them video games and toys, and they give you some half-assed drawing with a crooked tree. I wonder how much a gift like this would set someone back. Five, maybe ten minutes to find a napkin and some markers? F

Dog.jpg

First of all, I don't even know what this is. If it's supposed to be a dog, then it's the shittiest dog I've ever seen. F

Flag.jpg

You spelled America wrong asshole. Also, I could have sworn America's colors were red, white and blue. There's no yellow anywhere, traitor.F

Easter.jpg

Holy shit, I almost had a seizure when I saw this one. Three words: too many colors. Also, eggs aren't supposed to have ears, dipshit.F

Worm.jpg

Terrible. F

Pica.jpg

This one wouldn't be too bad if the color were kept inside the lines, you picked a new perspective, used non-abrasive colors and asked someone with talent to paint it for you. On one hand I want to give an A for effort but... F

All these pictures are actual KIDS art, but not so appreciated. Complete with commentary let the show begin!

post-7054-1250361322_thumb.jpg

This one would receive an "A" if the assignment was to throw as much random shit onto a paper as poorly as you can. I've pissed patterns on snow that look more coherent than this. F

post-7054-1250361452_thumb.jpg

Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of shit. F

post-7054-1250361541.jpg

That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. F

post-7054-1250361616.jpg

Vrrrroooooooooooommmmmm! F

post-7054-1250361671_thumb.jpg

This was a Christmas gift from Kelly to her parents. Good job Kelly, now pack up your shit and find a foster home. If my kids tried to pass this off as a gift, they'd come home from school and find all their shit outside in a box. What a lousy gift, seriously. You give them video games and toys, and they give you some half-assed drawing with a crooked tree. I wonder how much a gift like this would set someone back. Five, maybe ten minutes to find a napkin and some markers? F

post-7054-1250361721.jpg

First of all, I don't even know what this is. If it's supposed to be a dog, then it's the shittiest dog I've ever seen. F

post-7054-1250361771.jpg

You spelled America wrong asshole. Also, I could have sworn America's colors were red, white and blue. There's no yellow anywhere, traitor.F

post-7054-1250361871.jpg

Holy shit, I almost had a seizure when I saw this one. Three words: too many colors. Also, eggs aren't supposed to have ears, dipshit.F

post-7054-1250361828.jpg

Terrible. F

post-7054-1250361955.jpg

This one wouldn't be too bad if the color were kept inside the lines, you picked a new perspective, used non-abrasive colors and asked someone with talent to paint it for you. On one hand I want to give an A for effort but... F

i see your a heartless jerk with no kids

i see your a heartless jerk with no kids

Well, no dick...actually I have 2 wonderful kids.

EVERY HEAR OF HUMOR YOU FUCKING MORON! :haha: If you have nothing constructive to say stay the hell out of my thread dipwit!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule

This one is plagiarized a lot, but here's where it came from.

WOW! I almost forgot that everyone on here posts thier own ORIGINAL jokes, never seen or heard of before! Thanks Janus for bringing to light that I reposted something...wait I think DrWho already said that he/she saw it a LONG time ago. Yeah, so I did and thought it was funny...which is why I posted the pictures and not a link because some people, like me, want to click on a thread and not be redirected somewhere else.

Hey Janus you ever think your SN was plagiarized?

Michael Ward from ABC TV has confirmed that the ABC has scheduled Janus for a repeat screening on Monday nights at 11.00 pm beginning on Monday 19 March 2001. A repeat screening of Phoenix is also planned for later in the year, however as yet it has not been scheduled. This is the first screening of Janus since the end of its premier run on 20 April 1994. Phoenix was originally screened in 1992 and was repeated over the summer of 1995/96.

JanusthePhoenix Plagiarized!!

Cant everyone just enjoy the humor and quit being douche rocket pricks? :rolleyes:

Edited by MCASgt New River

WOW! I almost forgot that everyone on here posts thier own ORIGINAL jokes, never seen or heard of before! Thanks Janus for bringing to light that I reposted something...wait I think DrWho already said that he/she saw it a LONG time ago. Yeah, so I did and thought it was funny...which is why I posted the pictures and not a link because some people, like me, want to click on a thread and not be redirected somewhere else.

Michael Ward from ABC TV has confirmed that the ABC has scheduled Janus for a repeat screening on Monday nights at 11.00 pm beginning on Monday 19 March 2001. A repeat screening of Phoenix is also planned for later in the year, however as yet it has not been scheduled. This is the first screening of Janus since the end of its premier run on 20 April 1994. Phoenix was originally screened in 1992 and was repeated over the summer of 1995/96.

Cant everyone just enjoy the humor and quit being douche rocket pricks? :rolleyes:

Wow. I never said you were trying to pass it off as your own, dude, I was referring to the people who email it around and claim they wrote it. Everyone has a chip on their shoulder around here.

Only reason I posted the original is because Maddox is funny as hell, and everyone should read the rest of his shit.

LMAO!! I give the first kid props for hidden imagery. Rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise and the blue outline almost looks like some beefy dude with his package sticking out.... maybe my mind is just in the gutter today.

Wow. I never said you were trying to pass it off as your own, dude, I was referring to the people who email it around and claim they wrote it. Everyone has a chip on their shoulder around here.

Only reason I posted the original is because Maddox is funny as hell, and everyone should read the rest of his shit.

If I misunderstood, my apologies. I said it before and I stand by "Cant everyone just enjoy the humor......?"

I thought your original post was funny. :lol::up:

I drew the fire engine though years ago (that's not hair, just blinking lights), and the turd dog. :mellow:

What can I say? The art teacher was a real bitch, and the magic markers still had old time ether in them. :wacko:

Myself, I kinda enjoyed the humor until the original poster got a little too touchy-feely and it got more interesting.

Obviously your children's drawings are the result of a household run by an Oedipal father figure.

Just look at the first drawing depicting the house falling on you-know-who. Note the entry wound by the heart. The rest portray the ongoing saga in dad's absence. (I'll leave most of those to the audience's imagination).

At first everyone appears happy, especially Mr. Snowman, mom's dealer.

There's the "God Bless" drawing where the kids salute dad's service while mom secretly moves the family to CA.

Most telling is the trilogy of the "Easter Bunny": 1. fertilizing moms eggs; 2. Mr. Bunny sneaking out that evening; 3. Pic of new baby brother.:haha:

OOPS, notice you're already absent. God Bless Our Troops and hopefully they have a sense of humor.

Edited by VincentYGB