Well there is a big difference in having this as a tool to save your life as opposed to the Sci-Fi stuff that Roger Ebert was talking about. I have a chip in my dog and I'm glad its there so the technology itself doesn't scare me and thats a good example of how it can be used for good, its how it can be abused that I would be concerned about. If its my own fully informed choice, for my own reasons, then its not abuse. If its the government saying its for "my own good", then fuck that. I would say they have a long way to go because so far there has never been a new technology that wasn't abused in some way. They need put at least as much R&D in security and privacy as they do in just making the damn thing work.

If you're afraid of this, you're probably also one of the people who are of social security numbers, computers, vaccines and anything related to technology developed since the bible was written. :P

The problem is, any chips like this will get hacked; at that point, you could be exposing your personal information to people who shouldn't have it.

Any video with a title like "Bible Prophecy in News - Precursor for Mark of the Beast" basically discredits itself!

Would I get one... not a fucking chance!

If you're afraid of this, you're probably also one of the people who are of social security numbers, computers, vaccines and anything related to technology developed since the bible was written. :P

The problem is, any chips like this will get hacked; at that point, you could be exposing your personal information to people who shouldn't have it.

Any video with a title like "Bible Prophecy in News - Precursor for Mark of the Beast" basically discredits itself!

Discredits it's self to some... As it is written, their eyes will be covered as a brides with her vail, that they will not see. However I am rather well versed in Biblical Prophecy, it's kind of weird when you read something written thousands of years ago that has all of the national alliances right as they are now & speaks of current wars going the exact way ours are. Not to mention the course of the governments & the world wide depression. It lines everything up so even the simplest (but not laziest) minds can understand.

In my eyes, the problem isn't the chips getting hacked, It is them being used to track people & eventually being used to facilitate a cashless (not financeless) society. Also the little part about losing your salvation for receiving the mark catches my attention.

Discredits it's self to some... As it is written, their eyes will be covered as a brides with her vail, that they will not see. However I am rather well versed in Biblical Prophecy, it's kind of weird when you read something written thousands of years ago that has all of the national alliances right as they are now & speaks of current wars going the exact way ours are. Not to mention the course of the governments & the world wide depression. It lines everything up so even the simplest (but not laziest) minds can understand.

In my eyes, the problem isn't the chips getting hacked, It is them being used to track people & eventually being used to facilitate a cashless (not financeless) society. Also the little part about losing your salvation for receiving the mark catches my attention.

+1

I'm with ya on this brother!

Things have been getting very "Biblical" lately and I think it will continue to do so.

No chips for me or my family, no forced vaccines either.

As a side note, I love this article regarding Biblical teachings on self-defense:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25442

Yeah! When it comes to murder, torture, and all around mayhem it's hard to beat the Bible. Scary stuff! Stephen King has nothing on the guys who contributed to that book. :unsure:

The Bible is a historical book (among other things), human history has been very violent.

Lovely, just lovely. I had to have that rotten ID chip cut out of my dog because it calcified up to the size of a shooter marble. No way am I or any other member of my family, dog or otherwise are getting one. Mark of the Beast or not, damn things don't belong in your body....