nice!

the weather is great this week, Fatboy. I shoulda had you stop at my old local shop for ammo (which is cheaper than buying it anywhere on the inet).

should be a great day saturday, temperature has been hovering around 80 this week, and there hasnt been much of any rain, so hopefully it keeps on track for saturday!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please report back how many 1 MOA or less Saiga .308s show up!

Posted Images

well, i have a bunch of x54R I want to burn through, saiganoobie said he would bring his mosin out for that purpose.

Ill just be glad to shoot the damn 22, with how much shooting i DONT do these days.....

I hope someone has tables for a little display set up..........................

I'm feeling the need to take the "Beast" on another roadtrip......................

Anyone interested might bring some.............9mm , 12 ga, 5.45 , 7.62, 308, 410...........ect......011.gif

I want to thank everyone that let me rock and roll their FA stuff today :super:

Mr Tom Cole, and forum member kwesi in particular. I don't know what hurts more, my shoulder or my cheeks from smiling so much, LOL!:sick:

It was great to meet a bunch of other forum members and have a blast!

Here's The Mark Of The Beast!

post-16466-12588522206741_thumb.jpg

It was great meeting all of you and seeing many of you again. If I seemed a bit off, I was on two hours of sleep and a boatload of stress from the day before, so sorry if I wasnt quite chipper and social. I was just glad to burn some powder with all of you, and my dad.

Im not sure which of the CGW FA's was more liked in general, the Beast with the MD20 or AGP with 3"ers in it, or the baby beast 410 with the ten rounder.

I think I should have waited till the 3rd or 4th volley to run that 5 round mag of 15 pellet down the beast, cause I TORE my shoulder up saturday!

One noteable mention is that the RAAC Biatholon I test fired in .22 mag was impressively accurate once I got the cheap scope I stuck on it sighted in. Very impressed, and would buy one if I had the money for one, thats for damn sure. For something straight out of the box, especially in 22 mag, it was pretty damn near perfect all around. I should have gotten on that one earlier in the day and passed it around to everyone. That was an error on my part. Once I had it dialed in, I was picking off 12 gauge hulls and one inch pieces of skeet off the first second and third berms every shot.

Oh, and whoever that was on the other side of the firing line that I popped your bowling pin you were sighting in on with my revolver at 80 yards, sorry bout that! It was one of the few things that I was aiming at all day that wasnt an easy shot and actually hit. I heard you over there :)

Bill - Ill see you in a week or two. that last 45 minutes I was there was a real eye opener on gravity.....I was VERY surprised at that result. OH ITS ON! :)

I am looking forward to David's Wife's video of the event.

Its all about the fun, people. Glad to burn some powder with you all....

Sorry guys, I let my "Alligator mouth get me into something my Jaybird ass couldn't get me out of". It was one of the times where I let better judgement get in the way of having a good time. I volunteered to help with a project here that has to be done by the first of the month. I drove 800 miles to find out that it was a little more than I anticipated and I am not nearly the worker I used to be. If I was to have taken the three days to drive down to the shoot, enjoy the day and then drive back, we would have had absolutely no chance of meeting the Nov 31 deadline. I even looked at flying down to Tampa, just for the day. Again, my better judgement took over. I hope everyone had a great time. Set the date and I will try to make the next shoot.

All the best,

Fatboy

Then a double post to top it all!

Sorry guys, I let my "Alligator mouth get me into something my Jaybird ass couldn't get me out of". It was one of the times where I let better judgement get in the way of having a good time. I volunteered to help with a project here that has to be done by the first of the month. I drove 800 miles to find out that it was a little more than I anticipated and I am not nearly the worker I used to be. If I was to have taken the three days to drive down to the shoot, enjoy the day and then drive back, we would have had absolutely no chance of meeting the Nov 31 deadline. I even looked at flying down to Tampa, just for the day. Again, my better judgement took over. I hope everyone had a great time. Set the date and I will try to make the next shoot.

All the best,

Fatboy

Edited by Fatboy

hey, you gotta take care of crap.

hell, I was 1/2 myself or less for the shoot because of the same basic reasons. I live down here though, and idnt go 800 miles to find out "ah crap".

sorry we missed you.get it done.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6x9wCmxcbYU

Well I did get one video of someone shooting the beast. I'm looking forward to anyone else posting videos. I have a few more but I need to put them all together.

SWEET!!!:super: :super: :super:

That's me in the vid! Thanks a ton for posting!

I'm looking forward to seeing all of the other videos!

It takes a hellofa gun to make one side of yer butt to swell up an bruise like that...................021.gif

Glad you enjoyed playing "Crash test dummy" on the underfolder and being abused by the "Beast"

We'll do it again next shoot......................

I'll bring more stuffed animals and tannerite.............ph34r.gif

I want to thank everyone that let me rock and roll their FA stuff today 027.gif

Mr Tom Cole, and forum member kwesi in particular. I don't know what hurts more, my shoulder or my cheeks from smiling so much, LOL!sick.gif

It was great to meet a bunch of other forum members and have a blast!

Here's The Mark Of The Beast!

It takes a hellofa gun to make one side of yer butt to swell up an bruise like that...................:lolol:

Glad you enjoyed playing "Crash test dummy" on the underfolder and being abused by the "Beast"

We'll do it again next shoot......................

I'll bring more stuffed animals and tannerite.............:ph34r:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

That is too funny! I guess I should have took a wider angle picture! Or maybe not :ph34r: LOL!

I can't wait to see the rest of the pics and video!

Hope you guys had a safe trip back.