Sometimes I wish that the Saiga-12 did not kick so much ass...

• 2 months later...

I've gotta agree with this, except that in my favorite games, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., there are those that are setting that right. Unfortunately I haven't done code for about 25yrs. and thus cannot do it myself.

Perhaps one day the world will catch up with us Zen.

Not being able to choose it in games like Call of Duty really blows. None of the modern FPS shooters have it because, well, it would be a game breaker!

Oh well, there is always real life!

SAIGAPOWAH!!

Not an S-12, but an S-20 is available in a MMORPG I play called Dead Frontier. Blood, Guts, and Boomsticks!

Edited by Kevin in Texas
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's in BF2

It's also in the upcoming battlefield bad company 2, Arma 2, and quite a few other games. Didn't even realize it was in MGS 4.

The thing that bugs me about almost all shotguns in video games is the choke. It's like super double extra open. Good luck hitting anyone more than 15 feet away. It's probably that way since it's how they are portrayed in movies. I was surprised the first time I shot a shotgun in real life on how far it reaches out.

not only choke but slugs..

If a game had choke that was adjustable the same way you zoom a scope in some games (ok unrealistic, but it beats having no choke, maybe it could be incremental and take as much time as putting a silencer on in CS), and alternate fire as slugs OR HE/Frag grenades if you wanna go all out.. Saiga 12 would be best gun in a game ever..

In S.T.A.L.K.E.R. you can switch tween shot and slugs, I think you can even get your barrel switched out for a rifled one, but then your shot shells are almost useless. That's with a SPAS though. Love that game, just wish a Bullpuped S12 was an option. A BP'd Draganov is. SOOOooooo much fun.

Edited by BpS12
  • 1 month later...

Not being able to choose it in games like Call of Duty really blows. None of the modern FPS shooters have it because, well, it would be a game breaker!

Oh well, there is always real life!

SAIGAPOWAH!!

It is in Battlefield 2 and Battlefield Bad Company(20 gauge version). I first learned about the Saiga-12 from Battlefield 2.