AK Manufacture logos....

I'd like us to have the definitive database on the web for AK manufacture logos....

Please post pics and descriptions here!!!

Tula star, Izzy arrow, ect.....

• 1 month later...

Trucks a little dirty, F' it.

IMG_1735.jpg

German, Bulgy, Norinco, Polytech, Maadi, N. Korean, Polish, Rommy, Tula, Izh, Yugo, Hung

So... the only thing AMERICAN in your provided photo.... is the vehicle's NY license plate?

:bag:

Accualy, I'm normaly the first to rag on people about exacly that, but not only was that truck made in the USA, its on a union approved buy list.

Lets just say that i was suprised myself...

• Like 2

Actually, I'm normaly the first to rag on people about exacly that, but not only was that truck made in the USA, its on a union approved buy list.

Lets just say that i was suprised myself...

Well. . . . hush my mouth and color me purple!

:lolol: . . . . :lolol: . . . . . :lolol: . . . . . . . . :angel:

Funny thing, about fifteen years ago I purchased a brand new Chevrolet CK-1500 Extended Cab, Silverado package. Come to find out the thing was built in Canda. Go figure? :rolleyes:

Edited by Gary

Thank for the hop in Nailbomb. I got a giggle about it all.

And YES as a Local #30 Union Insulator I made damn sure I ran the VIN #.

Union approved, assembled in Calf. by UAW manpower.

Knowing New York, I have to wonder were the plates come from.

my firebird was made in canada... but I do like supporting american company ingenuity.. (Toyotas' not bad, but those over americanized "oh gravy!" truck guys will tell you it "aint no picnic either" comericials piss me off in a big way.. but then that obnoxious northern OK? guy for ford is just as annoying, outa make that crap regional, all ford is doing with those comercials is pissing off a lot of southeners round here with.)

Edited by volkov
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

my firebird was made in canada... but I do like supporting american company ingenuity.. (Toyotas' not bad, but those over americanized "oh gravy!" truck guys will tell you it "aint no picnic either" comericials piss me off in a big way.. but then that obnoxious northern OK? guy for ford is just as annoying, outa make that crap regional, all ford is doing with those comercials is pissing off a lot of southeners round here with.)

Uhhhhh. :unsure: OK.

AK, did you get the vinyl cut yourself?

I think I know what commercial you're talking about. That guy is Dennis Leary. And he's somehow related to Conan O'Brian. Some useless info for ya!