• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liberalism is a form of mental illness, particularly in extreme cases. It involves the almost total denial of logic and reason and works strictly from an emotional level. That is why you can not have

Only the good ones...

What if you haven't liked the last 100 years? Or maybe the last 170 years since Lincoln started a war causing 600k Americans to die and create a firm grip on central government? You can't deny that i

Posted Images

Losing a friend always sucks. But howabout FAMILY :cryss: sonofabitch :evil:

Well.....I guess it doesn't help to keep reminding them of the Godless fucks they voted into office for their own selfishness all of those 40 years :eek::chris::haha:

The horse might be a choice after all :lolol:

If she's really a liberal, then was she really a friend? So, did you really loose anything?

I have "acquaintances" that are extremely liberal/anti-gun and I would never consider them actual friends. It's not very "friendly" to want to shove your way of think down my throat. Nor is it "friendly" to want take away my guns/gun rights. Not only are guns my favorite hobby, but that would be infringing on the first right of nature, the right to self defense. I don't wholly agree with conservatives, either. Very few things are "black and white" and I think you have to be narrow minded to "pick a side." Just like organized religion, but I won't get started on that . . .

Then couldn't you argue your definition of a liberal as someone who wants to take away your rights is also black & white thinking? The most committed conservative I know is one that I work with, she is the kind of person who will hold a grudge against someone indefinitely if they ever say so much as one positive thing about President Obama, but she is also the most anti-gun person that I know; she believes in a complete and utter ban whether for collecting, sport/hunting, self-defense, or any other purpose. In contrast, I consider myself a moderate with some left-leaning tendencies yet I have a concealed weapons license, and a decent, well-rounded gun collection.... and I defend gun rights at every opportunity.

If she's really a liberal, then was she really a friend? So, did you really loose anything?

I have "acquaintances" that are extremely liberal/anti-gun and I would never consider them actual friends. It's not very "friendly" to want to shove your way of think down my throat. Nor is it "friendly" to want take away my guns/gun rights. Not only are guns my favorite hobby, but that would be infringing on the first right of nature, the right to self defense. I don't wholly agree with conservatives, either. Very few things are "black and white" and I think you have to be narrow minded to "pick a side." Just like organized religion, but I won't get started on that . . .

Then couldn't you argue your definition of a liberal as someone who wants to take away your rights is also black & white thinking? The most committed conservative I know is one that I work with, she is the kind of person who will hold a grudge against someone indefinitely if they ever say so much as one positive thing about President Obama, but she is also the most anti-gun person that I know; she believes in a complete and utter ban whether for collecting, sport/hunting, self-defense, or any other purpose. In contrast, I consider myself a moderate with some left-leaning tendencies yet I have a concealed weapons license, and a decent, well-rounded gun collection.... and I defend gun rights at every opportunity.

Your "conservative" coworker sounds neither conservative or liberal to me. What you are describing is one crazy fascista bitch. Give that one a wide berth my friend. Borderline personality disorder is nothing to trifle with.

WS

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Anyone who would label them self (generally speaking), IMO, is most likely narrow minded. Whether it be "liberal," "conservative," "Muslim" or "Christian." And I'm not prodding at religion, just using it as an example. And I'm not prodding at Christians (or Muslims), I know a lot, if not most of, the people on this forum are Christians. I was raised Southern Baptist. There are several Southern Baptist preachers in my family, one of which is my Grandfather. Anyone who is familiar with that (Southern Baptists) knows it is (or used to be more) pretty strict. No drinking, dancing, pre-marital sex, etc. I went to church at least 3 times a week, twice on Sunday and once on Wednesday. There is just no religion that I have heard (of) that I agree with EVERYTHING they preach. Therefore, I don't "claim" a religion. I don't consider myself a "Christian" per se, but I do generally lean more towards their lines of thought on religious matters. But not always morally. But that's alright because,

"Well me and Jesus we got our own things going

Me and Jesus we got it all worked out

Me and Jesus we got our own things going

We don't need anybody to tell us what it's all about" - George "No Show" Jones

Same with politics. There is not a party that I whole-heartily agree with. I consider myself an independent, but in most cases I lean more towards Republicans than towards Democrats. Sorry, I don't have a song for that one . . .

Do you guys worship Thor or some shit?

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

OK I wasn't gonna say anything, but this thread contains all kinds of WIN. We have conparisons of Obama's centrist politics to nazis, Thor worship, The occational anarchist, and last but not least skinhead religion! Fan-fucking-tastic! This is without a doubt the oddest thread of the year; all I need to achieve a full saiga-12 orgasim is a BobaDebt comment.

this=win

:alucard:

I got a little kick out of it too. Then you chimed in and claimed that Obama is a centrist, that is also amusing. Obama is one of the most liberal presidents to date, care to prove me wrong?

Not really. Proving you wrong would be kinda like the time I met two Marines at Denny's. I said to the first guy:

"you wanna hear a good USMC joke?" He said, "Buddy, look at me, Im 300lbs, 6'4" and solid muscle. My buddy over there is 290lbs 6'1" and solid muscle, are you sure you wanna tell me that joke?"

To which I said: "Naw, I wouldn't want to have to explain it twice..."

:lolol:

Edited by bigsal