Tromix S06 going for 1600.00 on GB

I don't care because my S05 is on the UPS truck now :smoke: But some one needs to get it at that price.. :super:

Tromix S06 going for 1600.00 on GB. It has been listed a few time with no bids :eek: looks like the days of them going for 2400.00 are over. Or people are just broke. I don't think anyone looks for them on GB any more.

It is going to drive me crazy waiting to get the S17 now I'm doing the pee-pee dance already.

then i guess about a $160.00 profit is really nothing on this model.. in the normal gun scheme of thing's today.

funny thing i just moved out a Galil arm {n.i.b.}at cost, because nobody seemed to want it. with the cheaper clone's out there.

then again some still buy quality gun's.

and the beat go's on.

Ron K.

• 3 weeks later...

a DEALER from p.a. told me he sold a S-17 for $3,000.00 new in box. and had another demo model for the same price.{ has not sold it yet} and takes it to show's for display,probably to stir up Saiga 12 sale's.that is the highwest price I have heard for a S-17 Tromix to date.i guess the areas things sell in are different also.since i have seen some converted Saiga-12's{ grip and standard stock}sell for $900.00 around here.

and not a Tromix to be found.Ron K.

Edited by Ron K.
  • 3 weeks later...

hell here in FL, Vito from OTB has one of tonys guns for sale for 2200, a 10 inch shorty

You sure? Last time I was at OTB they didn't have any Tromix, just some from a Florida place that Vito himself told me weren't worth picking up.