ANOTHER MAG CONVERSION POSSIBILITY!

Some of you may remember that a few weeks back, I got a no-name 12ga shotgun mag off egay for $15. It finally arrived, and I'll do my best to post pics here. It doesn't fit Saiga or Valtro, but would be TOOOOOOO easy to convert to Saiga. Only problem is, I don't know what the hell it is! On the left-hand side, in the lower, right-hand corner, there is a swan logo with a triangle beneath it. The initials "VBG" (Very Big Gun???) are inside the triangle. On the back of the mag, the numbers "1440" are stamped.

Holds 4 rounds, as is, but is metal and could be "limo'd" pretty easily.

At first I was planning on being selfish and hoarding all of these for myself. Then I thought to myself, "Self, that just ain't right! You ought to share this knowledge." Okay, well, that's bullshit. Truth be told, I just can't figure out what this was originally for. If someone out there can, at least do me the favor of tipping me off a day or so before every gunshop in the world is bombarded by orders from forum members!

post-1644-1110578503_thumb.jpg

post-1644-1110578515_thumb.jpg

post-1644-1110578529_thumb.jpg

post-1644-1110578544_thumb.jpg

post-1644-1110578557_thumb.jpg

post-1644-1110578567_thumb.jpg

post-1644-1110578582_thumb.jpg

This is the gun. It is off of a Bernardelli B4 or Bernardelli B4/B

merry christmas! you owe me a mag if you find a cheap source buddy!

BERNARDELLI B4 is an Italian 12-gauge, box-fed combat shotgun; it has a pump-action/semiauto action, it features a folding stock and a carrying handle. It was distributed in the USA by EAA, but was soon classified as a Class-3 device and restricted by the Assault Weapons Ban Act.

post-83-1110646962_thumb.jpg

This is the gun. It is off of a Bernardelli B4 or Bernardelli B4/B

merry christmas! you owe me a mag if you find a cheap source buddy!

BERNARDELLI B4 is an Italian 12-gauge, box-fed combat shotgun; it has a pump-action/semiauto action, it features a folding stock and a carrying handle. It was distributed in the USA by EAA, but was soon classified as a Class-3 device and restricted by the Assault Weapons Ban Act.

Those aren't "Class 3" or "restricted"

Edited by McUZI

McUzI: I got that description from a CALIF. banned weapons site. you are the one with the info on odd and hard to get shit like this one in fact....so here ya go....I cannot find the mags for sale ANYWHERE! any ideas McUzi?

chris410: I saw that too. so i checked for all semi auto (see the bolt hold open thing on the mag?) clip fed guns made by bernardelli. that is the only one I could seem to locate? judging by the pic, it looks hard to get/find.

I will also add that neither the numrich arms catalog or website, nor the blue book has this model listed in them anywhere. Note also that EAA was the importer at one point MAYBE. one might call them up to inquire, or else contact the company directly....

www.bernardelli.com

berNARdelli. not berNAdelli guys, in case you cant find them, check your spelling.

McUzI: I got that description from a CALIF. banned weapons site. you are the one with the info on odd and hard to get shit like this one in fact....so here ya go....I cannot find the mags for sale ANYWHERE! any ideas McUzi?

Betcha it was a "Canadian" website, not a Callifornian website.

asked about the proofing. simple. im not advertising other forums, but i will say that i didnt bother asking the barf.com assholes... as for what model? like i said, they only made the one with detachable mag that I could find.

yeh, it might have been a canuk site, come to think of it. I know i saw it on a cali ban list too, though. I didnt feel like signing up for jane's, but they have data on it as well. I guess that would be a good place to see if bernardelli made other shotguns with a detach. mag.

I also know I could not readily locate a place to buy the mags...

let us know what the big B says yurt.