WTS Saiga-12 19" threaded barrell

The saiga-12 comes as show in the pics. 2-chokes, scope and mount,1-5rnd mag,slingoil bottle and case Plus the 2-8rnd mags all for $550.00 shipped to your FFL. I you want everything but the 2-8rnd mags, I will sell it for $360.oo shipped with the option to buy 1-8rnd mag with it for $100.00. The mags will be for sale if the buyer of the shotgun does not want the high capacity magstn_gallery_1100_3_21432.jpgtn_gallery_1100_3_48664.jpg

post-1100-1110838615_thumb.jpg

post-1100-1110838628_thumb.jpg

Email sent Ckucku,

Brian got payment for mags will shipp out tommorrow

Thanks guy's

I have a Professional Tenor sax $4200.00 retail for $1200.00 if anyone is interested excellent condition B&S 2001 gold laquer.....someone out there in gun land surley has a little music in them. Pics available

Your buying him a mustang? Lucky kid. V8? IVe got a 95GT Ive been modding since i got out of college. Its running around 11 pounds of boost on an intercooled cetrifigal blower and a bunch of other stuff I could have bought more guns with!

Tell him to drive like an old lady who can barely see when its wet out...trust me :devil:

Damn!..Is there anything left to sell??....I would have Flown to your sector & bought it all!!!...( Is there a place to land a Chopper in your front yard???..

Damn You bunch a good S12 Deals Grabber!!...!!!....Heh-Heh!

johnny

Yah! I'm buying him a used 98 Mustang Gt. 5-speed.I buy the kids cars for graduation and there college is up to them to work out...I will watch him like a hawk and a few rules have been already talked about. He might get to drive it after i take my little 2-week test drive myself....HE-HE

Johnny Mac you're a mustang nut too? Awsesome! Great minds think alike! Sounds like a sweet one too. :super:

duggr good luck! You're not going to want to give it up. FYI take it out on a wet day and punch it. Make sure you are in an empty parking lot though cause you will soon be facing backwards. :lolol:

I bought a 1970 Boss 302 Mustang in Sept of 1969(Iwas just a kid just got my lic)..I sold it 2 years ago for the same price I paid for it..only..add a 0...It stayed in storage while I was in the military..Shore was a purtee thing..Had those venetion blind Visors on the fastback window,Shaker hood scoop..Dark met-blue...G60 whiteletter GoodYears... :smoke: Shore got me a lot a Long legged trim,too...

OOOOOOooooooooooowwww that's one of my faves!! My next door neighbor had one of those brand new...Yellow with Black! The day he brought it home we all just stood around it with our mouths open and drooled. That was a fine machine!!

I guess were get'n a bit off S12 subject matter rt now..but anyhow...Have you noticed how Ford is go'n back to that same body style again??Only not as sleek with a shorter wheel base.....The 69 Boss had 4 front headlights..mine(70) had the 2 headlights...I met one (new 2005)come'n at me the other day...& brought back my mems of my Ol' Boss...Siggghh!!

Well this classified add is pretty much closed anyway. Chucu lucky beotch! There are enuf Ford and Mustang freaks on this board where we could just about give it a separate forum lol. Yes that new Stang is the hottest thing any American car company has come out with in years, except for the new GT of course. It's about time they got their heads out of their asses up there and went old school with their designs. Every car they've come out with in the last 10 years looks like a suppository with wheels! The Intenational Auto Expo is coming to my town this wknd and they are unveiling the new Cobra! Sweeeet. :super:

Hi Guy's

Chuck I received your money order yesterday and the FFL today will ship the Saiga-12 out mon or tuesday.......Thanks Guys

Just picked up the Mustang today and must say!! That I have just as much fun as my son. This 98 GT has a Professionally installed 5.4 Liter in it and it runs Beautiful...I'll post a pic Later....Doug

I know a 6.6 liter Pontiac is a 400CI and a 7.4 liter is a 455CI

Sounds like a 5.4 Ford is a bored out badass MF 302!

from what i have heard it's a 330 cubic inch motor...I used to have a 1977 pontiac Special Edition that had a 400 cc motor and it was tagged 6.6 liter, Pics soon on the, as my son say's (Stang)

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.