So I was driving to a friend's house tonight, and I get downtown to the main intersection. I notice that all the vehicles ahead of me are driving VERY slow, and I can see 3 traffic lights ahead of me that even though the lights are all green, the cars are barely moving. I'm wondering what the hell is going on, and I drive about 20 more feet, when I happen to notice that there are many more people than normal walking the streets and sidewalks, but I am really not paying attention to them because I am wondering what is going on with the traffic. I am about at my irritation level, when I happen to look over to my right and see that these 'people' on the sidewalk and streets are all walking real odd and that's when I noticed all the blood and face paint! They were ALL ZOMBIES and they were EVERYWHERE! It was funny as hell; they were walking up to cars and tapping on windows and making all these weird noises... it was just great! After I noticed what was going on, I wasn't so irritated. I was very highly amused, and I couldn't believe the number of them... I bet there were 300 people at least shuffling and moaning and carrying "body parts" and dragging bum legs. It was great! Very creative.

I'm wondering what the deal was, though, because this is a relatively small community, and I heard nothing of it as an upcoming event. I wonder if it was a national thing? Was this going on in other towns? What ever it was, it was really funny.

Good thing I didn't have the S12 in the car tonight!

lmfao...I wish something that cool would happen here. Good thing you didnt have that s12!

Oh, it was great! There were people of all ages in the 'zombie mob', too, that's what made it so funny! There were older people, married couples, kids... it was just a cool scene.

Yeah, I think that they are going to turn this into an annual event. I did a youtube search on 'massillon zombies' and found a couple of videos of last year's 'zombie walk'.

....and no video.....what the hell man? LOL

I was hoping for pics at leeast!

Sorry, guys! I certainly wasn't expecting to drive into a zombie hoard while making a simple, across town trip to my friends house! I should learn to keep that damn camera in my car at all times! One never knows when one may encounter zombies... :lolol::lolol::super: