new to the forum

hey guys im new to the forum i have a saiga 223 with a broken promag :) im interested in buying used parts and reading whatever information you guys have.

Welcome to the board. I'm guessing you have a Saiga 16" with a US buttstock, a 30rnd ProMag with a broken lip (feed ramp). You can install a bullet guide BG that will make the ProMag work again (if it was the lip). Search Dinzag.com here or google it.

You'll hear a lot of talk about converting the rifle to the standard AK pistol grip form or using hi cap mags. To do that you must have 5 US parts on the rifle (4 if you don't use a pistol grip). Most common are the magazine (3- body, follower, floorplate), fire control group FCG (3- hammer, disconnector, trigger), pistol grip, stock, forearm, or gas piston.

If you have a non converted Saiga with a 30 round ProMag. You probably have the US stock with Us Pistol grip, and the 3 US parts of the ProMag.

You may already know all this--I'm not suggesting that you don't just because your new to the forum. For me when I joined, understanding the above helped a lot.

Welcome

• Like 3

Good post dobravery.

Welcome aboard Mike! Lots of good info here. Have fun and stay safe. Don't be too shy to ask questions. Lots of us here have seen about all of them and don't mind helping.

hey guys im new to the forum i have a saiga 223 with a broken promag :) im interested in buying used parts and reading whatever information you guys have.

Welcome to the board. I'm guessing you have a Saiga 16" with a US buttstock, a 30rnd ProMag with a broken lip (feed ramp). You can install a bullet guide BG that will make the ProMag work again (if it was the lip). Search Dinzag.com here or google it.

You'll hear a lot of talk about converting the rifle to the standard AK pistol grip form or using hi cap mags. To do that you must have 5 US parts on the rifle (4 if you don't use a pistol grip). Most common are the magazine (3- body, follower, floorplate), fire control group FCG (3- hammer, disconnector, trigger), pistol grip, stock, forearm, or gas piston.

If you have a non converted Saiga with a 30 round ProMag. You probably have the US stock with Us Pistol grip, and the 3 US parts of the ProMag.

You may already know all this--I'm not suggesting that you don't just because your new to the forum. For me when I joined, understanding the above helped a lot.

Welcome

hey thanks for the welcoming guys.. will that bullet guide work for the stock 10rnd as well? i live in new york so i need the 10rnder

thanks to you i came across "battlerifleg3" i might pick up some new furniture as well.. i was also told to go with a lazer sight for my gun oppose to a small scope.. what do you guys think?