Sometimes I get into arguments with antis and point out that these killers always pick out gun free soft targets like schools or malls and not gun rich places like police stations or shooting ranges. Well here is one murderous fruit loop that started at a gun range. It does say he worked there so maybe it wasn't random or on the firing range itself. Just shocked but for every rule there has to be an exception I guess. The instance is not in the U.S. at least.

mass shooter

Sometimes I get into arguments with antis and point out that these killers always pick out gun free soft targets like schools or malls and not gun rich places like police stations or shooting ranges. Well here is one murderous fruit loop that started at a gun range. It does say he worked there so maybe it wasn't random or on the firing range itself. Just shocked but for every rule there has to be an exception I guess. The instance is not in the U.S. at least.

mass shooter

Would be a interesting situation here in the states. Our "range officers" are suppose to "stop" that from happening, but what would happend if you shot the guy yourself? Would a shocked range officer shoot you next? shitty stuff

mass shooter

Would be a interesting situation here in the states. Our "range officers" are suppose to "stop" that from happening, but what would happend if you shot the guy yourself? Would a shocked range officer shoot you next? shitty stuff

*shudders* Shitty stuff, indeed. I pray none of us are ever tested in this way, but I would hope that the RSO would have our backs if someone tried some shit like this and we justifiably defended ourselves or others in the line of fire.

Stay safe out there.

Edited by Kevin in Texas

I don't know how things are done in Saipan, but if someone were to attempt something similar at the range where I regularly shoot, he wouldn't last ten seconds.

That a shooter was able to accomplish this at a range - says to me that others had to be extraordinarily constrained from responding.

I won't say it couldn't happen here, but it is doubtful that the shooter would get out of the range under his own power.

WS

• Like 1

All the more reason to have your own range if you have the space and law allows. Joining a private range is a good idea, most around here in Michigan have a private club house(after the range and "after hours"boozing), a couple different ranges and they support local community. I almost joined my buddys just because of the group ammo buys and the banquets (VERY good time). Plus everyone has at least one thing in common...They love guns!