So i was in gander mountain erlier today with my bro

The kid they had working the gun counter was a genius!! Lets start with I dont shop at gander, i just go to browse, their prices are way too HIGH! so i dont know what they usually carry and what not. Anyways we are browsing the guns, the guy working the gun counter walks by and asks if we need any help. Im like naw we are just looking, well in our conversation I happen to just be bullshiting and ask if they have any sks'(because i see some used guns, hell i dunno what the buy or sell)so the guy(looking like hes barely old enough to have a job) begins to tell me how no we dont carry sks rifles, its kinda because you know they country that made those rifles did really bad things and stuff... So i look to my left and there sits a rack of mosin nagants, that aside, im like well what country makes sks rifles anyways? Um i think germany made alot we just try not to support.... So at this point my brother is allmost crying with laughter and i proceed to walk away as he is talking...

really? and i thought the only ignorant thingaboutgander mountainwas theprices!

I just wonder what you have to do to get a job at gander(or any gun shop at that) do those guys actually have to have an ffl? surely not cuz some of them dont know shit...as i have found out haha! its really kinda scary, these fellas are talking everyday people into buying guns neither them or the custom knows anything about.

Used to love going into Radio (Rat) Shack and asking questions about computers, satellite systems and other electronics. I would get some of the most ridiculous answers. It was all I could do to keep from laughing. If you don't know no amount of BS is going to help...

I just wonder what you have to do to get a job at gander(or any gun shop at that) do those guys actually have to have an ffl? surely not cuz some of them dont know shit...as i have found out haha! its really kinda scary, these fellas are talking everyday people into buying guns neither them or the custom knows anything about.

Another tid-bit from my Gander experences;

I saw a NICE Finnish M-39 SKY marked, it wasn't perfect cond. but the price was right even for Gander.

Used gun tag said- Inspected and test fired by our resident gunsmith. After looking it over, I had to go ask the smith a question on function.

He remembered the rifle and said it functioned fine. REALLY!!! The follower spring was broken, the follower itself was MIA and the firing pin was broke, still full of Cosmo. That rifle couldn't have worked even as a single shot.

He placed the Mosin behind the counter and a started telling me the damage must have happened out on the floor by someone.

Another tid-bit from my Gander experences;

I saw a NICE Finnish M-39 SKY marked, it wasn't perfect cond. but the price was right even for Gander.

Used gun tag said- Inspected and test fired by our resident gunsmith. After looking it over, I had to go ask the smith a question on function.

He remembered the rifle and said it functioned fine. REALLY!!! The follower spring was broken, the follower itself was MIA and the firing pin was broke, still full of Cosmo. That rifle couldn't have worked even as a single shot.

He placed the Mosin behind the counter and a started telling me the damage must have happened out on the floor by someone.

that would get me pissed...

China, right now, is the only force standing between us and Obama destroying the value of our IRAs, 401Ks, our money supply, and agreeing to the fucking Copenhagen Kyoto accords!

Right now, I'm screaming, "GO CHINA GO!!!! GO CHINA GO!!!! GO CHINA GO!!!!" :super::super:

It just goes to show you the power of our single-payer public education system. :killer:

Edited by Bounce12

no we dont carry sks rifles, its kinda because you know they country that made those rifles did really bad things and stuff... So i look to my left and there sits a rack of mosin nagants, that aside, im like well what country makes sks rifles anyways? Um i think germany made alot we just try not to support.... So at this point my brother is allmost crying with laughter and i proceed to walk away as he is talking...

really? and i thought the only ignorant thingaboutgander mountainwas theprices!

This reminds me so much of John Belushi in the movie Animal House in his rant:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?? LOL

Edited by Bounce12