They are JUST BOOTS... Stick your feet right in em... I wear them with just NORMAL socks... they work just fine...

They are AWESOME for things like ice fishing, or when you plan to be outside in 30 degrees or LESS and not too mobile, like sitting in a tree stand... they have about an INCH of FELT in the sole...thats why they work so good, you are separated from the ground by that insulation barrier... You want to make sure to keep the valve CLOSED so water doesnt get inside them...If it does, then they dont work as good and your feet will get cold very quickly... If they get wet inside it takes FOREVER to get them dried out...

I think they are THE BEST boots for being out on ice... although I had to put creepers on mine, otherwise, on slick ice, they arent that great... on snow or crust... AWESOME! :up:

If you can get a pair for 40 bucks or less, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!! They are even worth more, but you can usually get them at sportsman's guide for cheap... I would check there first... unless you got a store local that has em...

:smoke:

Ohhhhh!

I need to get those!

Thanks for bringing those to my attention. :up:

They seem perfect for keeping in the car & 4-by for those "just in case" situations.

Important if you go 4Xing in a capable enough rig that insures that no help can get to you & you have no cell service.

If anyone here has ever found themselves in one of those "super screwed" situations in winter, somewhere that actually has a respectable winter, has probably noticed that your feet freezing really sucks seems to happen quicker than one might think!

Especially if you have to sleep outdoors that night, your feet feel frozen when you wake up. It really sucks!

I'm sold.

Thanks guys.

well, it frequently gets pretty damn cold here during the winter months. yes, just like a witches tit in a brass bra.

i just had never read anything about these being a regular boot instead of a cover. i didnt want to order size 14's to fit over my 12 shoe, like my 5 buckle rubbers.

thanks for the info, i'll be ordering a pair now.

Edited by Mullet Man