http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMYJTMHrUI&NR=1

Reminds me of Christmas. My girlfriends 20 year old nephew "accidently" shot him self up the nose with a Co2 BB gun. Apparently while he was getting stuff out of a drawer the barrel pointed perfectly up his nostril and the trigger snagged on a bic pen. He was damn lucky, the BB is still stuck in his sinuses. The doctor said it could have easily hit the brain and killed him. Thankfully it was just an airgun...he wants to get a Beretta now. Guess I should be ready for a funeral.( I have offered to have him come to the range and learn some safety lesson's before he does get a real gun ) :cryss:

Edited by obake

I I I....I I ....i dont know what to say. I know its just a BB gun and all....but really? loaded? laying in a drawer, full of junk and shit from the sounds of it....hits him in the nose? wow hes lucky. Yes please take him to the range and teach him a thing or 2 or 3 so he doesnt hurt anyone besides himself! And yes he is very lucky, it could have easily took out an eye, or yes lodged in bad places. People would be surprised how large the carotid artery is and how easily it(and other large arteries) can carry objects to bad places in the body. A BB in the heart or brain would not be pleasant.