two round mag

Hog season has started in Florida and I need a two round mag...For my new out of the box Saiga 20.

Ive looked on the forums and cant find where to buy it.

Nor Google is helping me find anything.

If you have one just laying around the homestead please let me know.

Thank you. :killer:

p.s. pm me or mistertuma@gmail.com

You really have to hunt hogs with a 2 round mag in florida? Thats dangerous! Hogs are a nuisancs here in texas and they beg us in any way possible to kill them. Sorry my post is not on topics in means of helping you, im just ammazed there is limitations on hogs lol. They breed like crazy and tear shit up, maybe us in texas are just that infested that i dont know what its like down your way.

To my knowledge, They did not MAKE a 2 round mag for the 20 gauges... only the 12.

you will have to insert a plug in the mag under the follower, but inside the spring. a thin plywood block will work... just make sure the edges are smooth... you will need to test fit to get it to the proper length so that only 2 rounds will fit...

Just like a plug in a tube fed shotgun.. same principle... :up:

:smoke:

You really have to hunt hogs with a 2 round mag in florida? Thats dangerous! Hogs are a nuisancs here in texas and they beg us in any way possible to kill them. Sorry my post is not on topics in means of helping you, im just ammazed there is limitations on hogs lol. They breed like crazy and tear shit up, maybe us in texas are just that infested that i dont know what its like down your way.

The wild hogs have made it up to NC. I've heard tons of complaints about them from hunters and farmers. Say they destroy their corn feeders and crops. No hunting regs on them here yet.

Mistertuma I can help you by selling you a capacity limiter that will turn your factory 5 rd mag into a 2 rd mag, temporarily. It would be easy to install and take out, and be perfectly legal for hunting. It's more than just a block of wood you cram in your mag too, it's made exactly like the Russians make theirs, and constructed of galvanized steel.

Indy's right, Izhmash never made a 2 rd mag for the S-20, like they did for the S-12, but I found a way around that too and made my own.

Going back in time here...from deep in the bowels of the tech section....here's a thread from back when wakal, dinzag, and I were all cutting down 20 and 12 ga mags and "welding" them back together in different sizes. It works great but is very time consuming so we stopped doing it for members here. I may try and find some time to at least do up some more 20 ga mags since there still isn't anyone making domestic mags for the 20. They won't be cheap if I do though. I'll get some pics up soon of the 2 rd mags I made for myself. Til then here are some that dinzag did.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=8240

The mag limiters are a lot less trouble though....

• Like 1

Uhhh...

Izhmash totally makes a two round mag for the 20 gauge. I have three.

Here they are for sale. I got mine from Saigastock. You can too.

They work great. Only take 3 inch shells though.

(Link removed By Nailbomb)

2ndsaigapics%20022.JPG

80 FREAKIN BUCKS!!!!

And all I have to show for it is this LITTLE bag with two mags inside it... ( VERY CRAPPY cellphone pic!)

mags1.jpg

TWO certificate of compliances are inside this bag... one on each side... LOL I guess that means BOTH mags are in compliance with Izhmash spec! :up:

:smoke: